William Blount 2015

Governm

Johnny L,

Please don't take out my knee, but I wore the first ever basketball  and baseball uniforms at WB and neither contained "royal blue".  

This is close to the original WB colors. I think the boys wore orange on the road and the girls wore the powder blue on the road. Football was a darker blue than Florida blue but not as dark as UVA blue. The first two years they wore blue at home. Year three they got orange jerseys.

145429_view.jpg

This is close to the original WB colors. I think the boys wore orange on the road and the girls wore the powder blue on the road. Football was a darker blue than Florida blue but not as dark as UVA blue. The first two years they wore blue at home. Year three they got orange jerseys.

145429_view.jpg

Eye thaink RR iz rite.....sortee like baby aspurn cullers.... :popcorneater:

Ok,

I just heard that WB has interviewed two coaches so far and both coaches have turned it down because the WB administration wouldn't give them the flexibility to bring in their own assistants. One of them is currently on Maryville's coaching staff and contrary to what rebelswoman87 and other maryville posters believe he was apparently very interested in the job but turned it down because of the situation with assistants. I don't know who the other candidate was but i'm told he is also a very good coach. I don't know if all of this is 100% true but I'm guessing it is because my info comes from a source that is very close to the program. It will be interesting to see if those in charge will change their minds and bend a bit and do what it takes to bring in a quality coach. I guess we will all know soon enough.

The other coach was from down the road where they found the last one my source told me but that don't matter. What dose is what is going on right now. The current AD needs to step up and commit for the up and coming team and stop all the barber shop talk so the team can focus on 2015 and not who will be the next coach. If he is looking for a new coach then make it fast and if not make the commitment.