William Blount 2015

Governm

Gov will William Blount have a bake sale to help pay their part of the $3,000.00 fine from the T$$AA ?

Idk Barn but I can tell you that I am boycotting The Dominos locations in maryville, which means I won't even be getting it from the concession stand at maryville games. I was trying to order a pizza the other night and the lady on the phone was acting really rude and hung up on me. I called up the manager today to tell him about it and he was being rude too and didn't even give me a sincere apology for his employees behavior.

Idk Barn but I can tell you that I am boycotting The Dominos locations in maryville, which means I won't even be getting it from the concession stand at maryville games. I was trying to order a pizza the other night and the lady on the phone was acting really rude and hung up on me. I called up the manager today to tell him about it and he was being rude too and didn't even give me a sincere apology for his employees behavior.

I went to a party the other night and they had ordered a a big order from Papa John's and the girl forgot to place the order and when they called to find out where the pizza's were at no one knew a thing about it but they did at least bring some extra stuff as an apology which was nice. Fast food places have a high turnover because it's the only job you can get hired at if you can breath.

I went to a party the other night and they had ordered a a big order from Papa John's and the girl forgot to place the order and when they called to find out where the pizza's were at no one knew a thing about it but they did at least bring some extra stuff as an apology which was nice. Fast food places have a high turnover because it's the only job you can get hired at if you can breath.

Barney,

I didn't even get an apology. It's pretty bad when the assistant manager of a restaurant argues with you and says that they don't have and have never had a special that you know you've gotten multiple times. I mean how does the assistant manager at dominos not know that they have a $5.99 large pizza carry-out special? And what kind of assistant manager is rude with and hangs up the phone on customers? I worked at the Alcoa pizza hut when I was a teenager and I would have been more fit to be a manager than that lady.

Edited by Governors91

Barney,

I didn't even get an apology. It's pretty bad when the assistant manager of a restaurant argues with you and says that they don't have and have never had a special that you know you've gotten multiple times. I mean how does the assistant manager at dominos not know that they have a $5.99 large pizza carry-out special? And what kind of assistant manager is rude with and hangs up the phone on customers? I worked at the Alcoa pizza hut when I was a teenager and I would have been more fit to be a manager than that lady.

Should have went to ChicFila! One trip is worth at least 10 "my pleasures"!

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to get on a high school football chat board and get to talking about a pizza party. Someone I know real well that has a son that plays for Alcoa was talking to me a few weeks ago  and I asked if he ever got on coach T . He told me it was full of idiots from Maryville that had virtually ruined a high school chat board to carry on like ten year olds and he had very little use for it any longer.   He went on to tell me his time was to valuable to set and read nonsense written by people in their second childhood or can't face the fact their grown up now. He said there is a place called facebook for those people but he guessed they were to ashamed for their friends to know there was something wrong with them so they come on Coach T. and ruined a good football chat board.  Kind of hit me between the eyeballs so I have tried to keep it to the point about the topic and not get to drifted away anymore or participate in conversations about cookie bars and brownies.  He was a little over dramatic about it about it but it did make me think a little bit and I'm sure I had my part in there so I did make sure not to tell him I was Barney in case he was talking about me.

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to get on a high school football chat board and get to talking about a pizza party. Someone I know real well that has a son that plays for Alcoa was talking to me a few weeks ago  and I asked if he ever got on coach T . He told me it was full of idiots from Maryville that had virtually ruined a high school chat board to carry on like ten year olds and he had very little use for it any longer.   He went on to tell me his time was to valuable to set and read nonsense written by people in their second childhood or can't face the fact their grown up now. He said there is a place called facebook for those people but he guessed they were to ashamed for their friends to know there was something wrong with them so they come on Coach T. and ruined a good football chat board.  Kind of hit me between the eyeballs so I have tried to keep it to the point about the topic and not get to drifted away anymore or participate in conversations about cookie bars and brownies.  He was a little over dramatic about it about it but it did make me think a little bit and I'm sure I had my part in there so I did make sure not to tell him I was Barney in case he was talking about me.

barney, the guy probably takes himself waaayyy to serious if he cant come on here and have a little fun....its football off season, nothing wrong with keeping some of the threads on coacht going. BTW , why did you not show up at RJs today????  really good food, and had a great chat with the liars B)

barney, the guy probably takes himself waaayyy to serious if he cant come on here and have a little fun....its football off season, nothing wrong with keeping some of the threads on coacht going. BTW , why did you not show up at RJs today????  really good food, and had a great chat with the liars B)

I was at a house we are remodeling and it never fails that everything happens right at the time I tell everyone not to bother me for just one hour. It's the story of my life. My friend could of been upset also because it was the Monday after the State Championship Game.  He is a very serious person but I do enjoy talking with him about football and he dose keep me filled in about what goes on at Alcoa which is good.