William Blount 2015

Governm

There's nothing else to say. I don't look like shrek and you are sounding more like a high schooler with every post.

Well I guess I'm giving myself away. I do feel bad now though. Because after thinking about you don't look so much like shrek but more like a person born with fedal alcohol syndrome. So I apologize. I know you can't help it.

Barn apparentlee yore friend frum Alcoee duz knott read feller Alcoeeans and my good friends, aka tha Goons, on tha 3A boreds...... :popcorneater:

Like I said it was the Monday following the championship game and I'm sure the hurt ran deep with most fans of Alcoa because I know how we felt two years ago when we got robbed. I sort of felt funny because I can get caught up in it and not realize it but I sure do enjoy everyone that's on here though and it's great to hear the other teams opinion. 

Don't you mean Fetal?

Hey 91, Sweets, me and my boy are meeting at O'charleys in Alcoa and then going to the Alcoa/Fulton game. Why don't you join us. We'd like to have dinner with you. Break bread, try to get past all this turmoil and brawling and enemies behavior and get back to how it use to be. Just three good buds enjoying high school sports.

Hey 91, Sweets, me and my boy are meeting at O'charleys in Alcoa and then going to the Alcoa/Fulton game. Why don't you join us. We'd like to have dinner with you. Break bread, try to get past all this turmoil and brawling and enemies behavior and get back to how it use to be. Just three good buds enjoying high school sports.

Thanks,

I would but today is my birthday and I already have plans with my family.

Were you the big guy in the gray WB shirt and brown carhart jacket that kinda looked like an inbred shrek?

Were you the fat guy wearing blaze orange and camouflage?? 

Daniel-san wears blaze orange and camouflage now.

I don't know why A&M just don't go ahead and change the official school colors to blaze orange and camouflage.

That is what the mountain folk wear to the hootenannys on the hill anyway.

Edited by JohnnyLawrence

Were you the fat guy wearing blaze orange and camouflage?? 

Daniel-san wears blaze orange and camouflage now.

I don't know why A&M just don't go ahead and change the official school colors to blaze orange and camouflage.

That is what the mountain folk wear to the hootenannys on the hill anyway.

No I was the fat guy wearing red.

I think they plan on changing the colors to camouflage and changing their nickname to the moonshiners