William Blount 2015

Governm

The other coach was from down the road where they found the last one my source told me but that don't matter. What dose is what is going on right now. The current AD needs to step up and commit for the up and coming team and stop all the barber shop talk so the team can focus on 2015 and not who will be the next coach. If he is looking for a new coach then make it fast and if not make the commitment.

I tend to agree.... However, I would say they should just open up the job and post the ad on the website if Ridge really wants out. I'm sure the job could attract some decent to good coaches and it would be alot better to do it that way than to put all the eggs in a few baskets and hope they don't spoil. In fact I don't understand why they didn't post an ad to begin with.

I just looked at the schedule and we have 9 games listed so far, Science Hill is the only team left out. So far 5 of those 9 games are road games.... Dobyns Bennet is one of the 4 home games we have listed so far, it will be interesting to see where we play Science Hill. If we get them at home that means we will have to travel to Johnson City and Kingsport next year and if we go up there it means we will only have 4 games at home this year but 6 home games next year.

Edited by Governors91

I just looked at all the region teams schedules and it looks like all the region teams have the Dobyns Bennett and Science Hill games split, 1 at home and 1 away. So after seeing that I'm guessing we will go to Science Hill this year which means we will on the road for 6 out of the 10 games.

We will either play Science Hill on September 25th or October 9th, it will be interesting to see which week we play them. Personally I'd rather play them on September 25th and have the bye week on October 9th for a few reasons:

#1- if we play Science Hill on the 25th we will get 3 of the 4 toughest games out of the way in the 1st half of the season and have it easier in the 2nd half of the season.

#2- if we get that bye week on October 9th we will have a chance to lick our wounds and get healthier for the final stretch of the season and the playoffs.

Edited by Governors91

We will either play Science Hill on September 25th or October 9th, it will be interesting to see which week we play them. Personally I'd rather play them on September 25th and have the bye week on October 9th for a few reasons:

#1- if we play Science Hill on the 25th we will get 3 of the 4 toughest games out of the way in the 1st half of the season and have it easier in the 2nd half of the season.

#2- if we get that bye week on October 9th we will have a chance to lick our wounds and get healthier for the final stretch of the season and the playoffs.

Playoffs???? you mean playoff??? as in singular...meaning one game  :mrgreen:

Playoffs???? you mean playoff??? as in singular...meaning one game :mrgreen:

We'll definitely be the underdog no matter who we play, that goes without saying. Having said that... The playoffs are a whole different animal and you will usually get a team's best shot because it's win or go home and most teams do not want to go home. Plus you have to take different match-ups into account... WB may end up drawing a team that has weaknesses that play into our favor. But all that's too far away to speculate on right now... My point is you never really know what to expect from a team in the playoffs.. Especially when you are talking about a team like WB. Edited by Governors91