South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

ok peg leg they will play next year and old pirate will call the play by play on the radio

You right Pepsi5000, we just gotta be paitent...as for OP he won't have  time for the radio, he and that skillet slinger has got them one of those reality shows coming on TV...it's going to take the place of Sugar Bear and Boo Boo's Mama's Show, that got canceled.....Roy is even going to make an apperance in the first Episode, and I ain't kidding.....You gonna be here Friday? Do you know anything about Clay County cause they from  up there around where your kin folks live.

I respect the parents thoughts but totally agree with you D60.

I too have been one of those who all season wandered why these two aren't rotated in more? 7 is doing great and so is 42. But I wander how good could they could be if they rotated the other fellows in regularly ? But ultimately folks the coach is responsible and he has to answer for his decisions - so it's his call not mine and I will and we all should support his decisions right or wrong until someone says he doesn't make the decisions anymore

If I am any player on the team I go to practice everyday no excuses and I get involved and participate 100% no excuses . You need a ride you ask- you need help you ask but no excuses- Stay focused and know what's happening in every play during practice-no excuses! Grow up , mature and show in practice you can be depended on and leave no doubt why you should be on the field on Friday - no excuses . Let the coach know whether on the field or on the sideline you are there to support your team and his decision.no excuses ! When your numbers called in practice or facing the giants on Friday night give 100% every play.no excuses !

For the parents let the kids grow up support your team not just one player! Encourage them all not just your player! Because the team and the coach needs them all not just one player!

Thanks.  I think that wall around the field is one of the worst mistakes SPHS has ever made. 

From my experience, SP has had trouble defending the pass in the past.

It seems they were undisciplined in the secondary and the way they like to blitz, it opens them up to the pass.

That's why I think Clay will score some.

They didn't have the tall QB when we played them in the first game of the season, but their WR was their lone bright spot.

Now that they have someone to throw him the ball, it could be interesting.

Clay's coach coached York to the Semi's, I believe, a few years ago. I believe he's a decent coach.

Clay also beat the top seed in this quad.

I wish Gville was in this quad, but we're not, oh well.

I also can assure you that in about 4-6 years, Clay will be a force, mark it down.