Carter @ Greeneville Round 1

DevilMan03

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone saying Carter should have beat Fulton, well I think you may look at it if a team can turn the ball over five times and still win they might just be pretty good, NOT a Fulton fan at all because of the way they recruit every ones players through the Knox County youth league but, I can say they have done a great job getting everyone else's athletes, Greenville wins this one easily.

Everyone saying Carter should have beat Fulton, well I think you may look at it if a team can turn the ball over five times and still win they might just be pretty good, NOT a Fulton fan at all because of the way they recruit every ones players through the Knox County youth league but, I can say they have done a great job getting everyone else's athletes, Greenville wins this one easily.

Lol you talk like is the North American slave trade... What qualifies as "everyone else" players... I didn't know that players belonged to certain programs many people have youth and middle school programs but since Fultons is good it's recruiting huh? Lol

if TSSAA ever came to Knox and ask enough questions they would find out quickly how the youth system works in Knoxville for the betterment of Fulton,  cause it is a well known fact, just hasn't been anyone with enough clout to bring the issue to a head, it will happen some day once someone that has any back bone to stand up for what's right rather then what's easy.

Statistically

Let's be fair Devilman, we may have the "best D in the state" in some folks eyes, and i am very proud of what our boys have done on the D side AFTER the west game, but let's not get greatness confused with reality good sir. We havent exactly been stopping the likes of alcoa, sevier, south doyle or whoever. NOW we will see just how good our D is. Time to step up and march forward. I like our chances in round one, round two though, on the road possibly ( assuming south dont choke ) will be a REAL challenge for our D....go gettem boys