Franklin County Rebels head coach relieved

delusional32

Just look at Mac's record, it speaks for it's self. The man can teach the game of football and can make good players great players. Just think what he could do with the talent FC has. Wait, what am I talking about. I don't want y'all to hire Mac even though CC has moved up to 6A I'm sure we will still play y'all. Every team that plays FC is praying that Mac is not there choice because it will make their jobs easier.

Mac is the man for the job. If not now, then when? You'll continue to spen your wheels if he's not hired.

Thank You Coach Mac.  LOL   Just a guess on MY part.....but they have been accurate in the past.

For ANY Coach thinking of applying, the administration and its lack of support must be considered.

Given proper support, this has the potential to be a great WINNING place.  They have the talent walking the halls, and there IS support from the community if only asked for.

Nope, not Coach Mac, but I do think he's a VERY good football coach Lost Old Dad.

Thank You Coach Mac.  LOL   Just a guess on MY part.....but they have been accurate in the past.

For ANY Coach thinking of applying, the administration and its lack of support must be considered.

Given proper support, this has the potential to be a great WINNING place.  They have the talent walking the halls, and there IS support from the community if only asked for.

Britton wasn't the head coach for the successful program he came from, only an assistant. McCurry would be my choice & load up assistants like Coach Grubby(freshman coach) & Hayworth just to name a couple. The talent is there & has been for the last 3/4 yrs that I've seen. We just need a coach & staff that will put the best on the field regardless of their names or social status & create the best opportunities for then to be successful. It's crazy to lose game after game with the same game plan w/plenty of talent watching the game from the sidelines & stands! I'm for McCurry- proven winner

your right. there is a lot of talent in the hall ways at franklin county. the problem is that no hired head coach in the past has got those kids to buy in to the program. some of the kids from the past 3 freshman teams that have only lost 4 or 5 games between all three season don't play the next year for the varsity head coach and some go to other schools like Tullahoma. I say FC needs to hire someone that will bring excitement to the program and be more social with the public and media in FC. just my 2 cents.