Rd 2 - Marion Co vs. Jackson Co

TowerDawg

Couldn't have said it any better Truth, a couple of these fellas posting for MC need to calm down a bit. Stay humble fellas and take it one game at a time. Enjoy every moment of it. If MC can play with a chip on their shoulders for the remainder of the playoffs then they have as good a shot as anybody to MAKE it to the state. Winning it is a whole different story. And bassy if you keep giving the ole purple and white praise on these boards OP, ROY, and the crew will kick you out of the club and take you off of the V.I.P list at Ronnies Black eye............... :mrgreen:

Edited by oldfaithful

Now boys Jackson County plays smash mouth football. Coach Bubba Chaffin's linebacking core is nothing to mess with as they'll split your head like a melon and our front 5 on Defense is strong as well. Coach Sean Loftis knows how to run an offense very well too. I've seen people throwing up some scores of the games we lost and you're not bringing into consideration the injuries we have struggled with that contributed to the outcome of those games. We lost our starting quarterback in a scrimmage before season even started and Josh Mee has done an incredible job leading this offense as well as our coaches have done great adapting. We are very good at skilled positions, and I believe as long as our O line can hold we have a shot. Yes, Marion County look better on paper but these Blue Devils are nothing to be taken for granted. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Those linebackers better play lower than they did this past Friday or the little 5'9 running back named Zeman will have a field day with em. Hope those boys are in good shape. How man Jackson co players play both ways? What kind of offense do they run. I have asked that before but I didn't know if it was a secret or not.......lol

Those linebackers better play lower than they did this past Friday or the little 5'9 running back named Zeman will have a field day with em. Hope those boys are in good shape. How man Jackson co players play both ways? What kind of offense do they run. I have asked that before but I didn't know if it was a secret or not.......lol

The offense seems a mix between spread and power from the games I saw.   They do not need to sub very often.

Those boys have played the whole season on both sides of the ball., they are in shape, and I bet ready for the MC team.  No one has given this team any credit all year long.  Everyone talks about the other team in every match-up.   Well, keep on talking, they will keep playing football.

The offense seems a mix between spread and power from the games I saw. They do not need to sub very often.

Those boys have played the whole season on both sides of the ball., they are in shape, and I bet ready for the MC team. No one has given this team any credit all year long. Everyone talks about the other team in every match-up. Well, keep on talking, they will keep playing football.

LMBO, just remember this statement from a non MC fan. THIS WILL BE A MERCY RULE GAME.

The offense seems a mix between spread and power from the games I saw. They do not need to sub very often.

Those boys have played the whole season on both sides of the ball., they are in shape, and I bet ready for the MC team. No one has given this team any credit all year long. Everyone talks about the other team in every match-up. Well, keep on talking, they will keep playing football.

Hey, I'm sure that they are one of the best 6-4 teams out there. It's the playoffs, I wouldnt expect your boys not to play hard. I see lots of up tempo coming on Friday and I would put the mc conditioning program on par with anyone's. Those boys are working out and running ever morning at 630. I look for hands on the knees in the third. Ask ambassador how quick sp was sucking wind. The were gasping for air in the second.