Tennessee at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

Yea, the seniors that beat your seniors are going to cash it in. Got it.

Technically those seniors whipped the west seniors now when they were freshmen In the freshmen game if you want to say that lol... Plus our seniors have a couple more gold balls than the seniors on Sutherland... But I'm pulling for west I wanna see a west vs OR showdown in the semis...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically those seniors whipped the west seniors now when they were freshmen In the freshmen game if you want to say that lol... Plus our seniors have a couple more gold balls than the seniors on Sutherland... But I'm pulling for west I wanna see a west vs OR showdown in the semis...

Actually, West won that Freshman game at Fulton. I would know it was the first time they had beaten KJ, DJ, Dominique, Adam and that bunch. Could never get past them in Youth ball. Believe it or not, that win kind of gave them confidence that they were a pretty talented group.

Thanks for the support! Good luck to you also. Tough games ahead.

I think this group of seniors at West is very special! A lot of attention has been given to the Georgia Tech commit but their are several other seniors that have college offers. I have been told that possibly the best athlete on the field is the safety. But the quarterback is a very special athlete and he will lead this team to West's FIRST state championship!

Who's going to GT #5 or  #7

Actually, West won that Freshman game at Fulton. I would know it was the first time they had beaten KJ, DJ, Dominique, Adam and that bunch. Could never get past them in Youth ball. Believe it or not, that win kind of gave them confidence that they were a pretty talented group.

Yes this senior class only lost to Maryville and at Maryville as freshman. Pretty good group and think they won that freshman game by 12.

You are right that's my mistake I was thinking about the year before...