RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

How many of these players would be D1 recruits if they played at a rural 1A school ? There's a lot of great players that play at rural 1A schools that never get looks from D1 colleges.

Im not disputing your argument but I am questioning how accuruate it is. There are kids form all over the country who get D1 looks from rural schools every year. Now as far as 1A is concened I see your point to a degree. I have seen this #50 in person. He is built exactly like what colleges are looking for and so is Butilli.( I know I butchered the spelling) These guys are physical specimens and I couldn't blame any college from giving them a look. I haven'tt seen anyone else that we have played with the staure of these guys. That includes 3A and 4A teams. I don't think that privates at the 1A level mave a distinct advantage here. Look over the past seasons at NCS. I don't lnow for sure but I would bet they haven't had a surplus of D1 recruits until recently.

What's tuition at NCS?

Tuition

Tuition includes books, student accident insurance, and a student activity fee for home ball games and music/drama productions.

Grades K-1 Grades 2-5 Grades 6-8 Grades 9-12 Due Dates Annual Plan $7,790 $8,950 $9,450 $9,790 August 1 Semi-Annual Plan $7,940 $9,100 $9,600 $9,940 July & January Quarterly Plan $8,015 $9,175 $9,675 $10,015 July, Oct, Jan, April Monthly Plan $8,090 $9,250 $9,750 $10,090 July through Jun

I'm glad it ain't played on a computer! I'm going to throw this out there too, if you have 16 different players scoring tds and two or more d1 prospects on a 1a team, something ain't right! And the privates wonder why everybody complains

People always complain when they lose.  They look for the reasons that are outside of their program.  Every time a private wins, its recruiting.  Both of the CA teams have been accused of it in the past.  Have you seen North CA's size. If they recruit, they are horrible at it. WC has been a powerhouse as many other public schools.  Look at the pool they can draw from.  Look at the programs that develop at the middle school level, and you will find a good HS program.  NC has a great middle school program that feeds that HS monster.  They will be competitive for several years.