RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

I really don't know what happened last week but with some starters going back in but WC had freshman in for most of the fourth quarter. Y'all ain't got no right talking about another team when your own starters don't come out until minutes left in the game!

What happened was Gordonsville was a score away from making things too interesting after recovering the onside kick. They had no business being 14 down in the 4th. Rice is no fool.

I hate to lose and yes I will be dissapointed if I'm on the losing side but there's one thing about it, the losing teams boys won't have nothing to hang their heads about because there's going to be two top notch teams on the field!

Definitely.  Whoever takes this one will get a shot at UC in two weeks.  Can't ask for more than that.

I sure do hope our hot chocolate is better than that mess last week. My son opened his up and told me he could see through it B) . That was a heck of a fundraiser for the booster club. That water colored brown probably brought in a thousand dollars. That's not bad for one $6 tub of hot chocolate mix! The concession manager should get a raise. 

I can tell you guys really love your teams. I like to see this kind of support. I will add one thing at this point. If and when NCS gets the chance to come up to UC and play for the right to go to Cookeville( assuming both teams get that far) I'm gonna warn you aout some of this smack talk. I will be ras respectful and classy as you guys want to be. I will also light you up if you want to get on the ugly side of things. Not a threat. Im just saying.........the same thing that makes you laugh is the same thing that will make you cry.

You won't have to contend with any smack during the lead up to the UC v NCS rematch. Nothing but praise and admiration for UC. I love WC'S fans, coaches, and players but THIS year's WC team are pretenders not contenders. Too many injuries unfortunately for them this year to be anything but a pothole in the road during NCS' s third straight trip to the semis.

Edited by kenmynattcpa

You won't have to contend with any smack during the lead up to the UC v NCS rematch. Nothing but praise and admiration for UC. I love WC'S fans, coaches, and players but THIS year's WC team are pretenders not contenders. Too many injuries unfortunately for them this year to be anything but a pothole in the road during NCS' s third straight trip to the semis.

Awe SHucks Kenny. I was trying to bait you. But I will say that WC is far more than what you think they are. The 2 losses they have are a meager 6 points combined. That says to me that they have been in some fights. Looking at the Eagles record and margin of victory you guys have not had to fight your guts out to win yet. A team like WC is very scarey to me. They know what a fight is like. I'm gald you guys have them after a bye week instead of us. "That's all I have to say about that."

I think I will start using that as my tag line.

We all know what them "potholes" to to a fancy little ole sports car. Knocks some front end out of alignment, slows them down, turns them from side to side to avoid them instead of going straight on, offers nothing but a rough ride, kicking you in the seat of your pants with every jolt, can bust your rim and deflate your tires letting all the air out of your ride putting you on the side of the road cussing cause your ride no longer works as it once did, having to work on what was once working just fine etc, etc.... lol.

Hope those Jumbo-re-re Chump Hicks from the Sticks from earlier this year don't take you behind the woodshed to often tonight. If they do? No salt and pepper for you with the plate of crow your getting served later this weekend for all the lip smacking you've been warming up those jaws on to be chewing with.

But with those nice ole hicks from the sticks down those back country roads, at least the crow will be served up well done, though a few of those incestial breeds, as you in sighted in your ad hominem attacks, might give it to ya raw and uncut.

Don't bruise your knee tonight praying late in the 4th for a miracle. Save those knees and prayers for the needy and the hungry. :thumb:

Go W-I-L-D Cats!!!!

Hang onto that frickin ball and make at least one eaglette pop Alka seltzer all weekend. :roflolk: