RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Not to rile up WC or their backers, but I think this one ends up well out of reach. I'm thinking 52-20 with WC getting a score or two in the 4th.

Bigswo, they run the veer....not the Union City veer.

Great point. Every UC play starts out with the same formation with double wings, one goes in motion, then like it's anyone's guess what happens next. That UC Garrett kid with the football is like Curly Neal with a basketball. 

WC's formations seem to vary and the play is more predictable. It's still going to hard to stop completely but hopefully the damage can be limited. UC is married to the Veer, WC is just occasionally dating the Veer (I was going to say much like a first cousin, but I won't say that, cause wboro33 will have a breakdown)

WC is overdue for a game of mass fumbling. A wildcat can't change its spots. 

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Jamboree games mean nothing. NCS wins this game and it won't be by single digits either. Don't shoot me folks. It's just my opinion on a game.

Don't think anyone is going to shoot you, I think this is likely what will happen.  NCS may come out flat after its bye week, and I think WCHS will do some things that will cause some problems.  I don't think the stars will have to align perfectly for WCHS to come out on top, but they will need some things to go their way.  

Don't think anyone is going to shoot you, I think this is likely what will happen.  NCS may come out flat after its bye week, and I think WCHS will do some things that will cause some problems.  I don't think the stars will have to align perfectly for WCHS to come out on top, but they will need some things to go their way.

This is one team I would not want to play coming out of a bye week. WC will be ready and in game mode right from the start while NCS might take a little while to get going. I'm saying WC wins the 1st half and the Eagles win the second half. I wouldn't be surprised though if WC steals this game.

Don't think anyone is going to shoot you, I think this is likely what will happen. NCS may come out flat after its bye week, and I think WCHS will do some things that will cause some problems. I don't think the stars will have to align perfectly for WCHS to come out on top, but they will need some things to go their way.

That's how I feel wrench. I know they can do it but we can't have any mistakes.