RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Thats what wrong with the world today smarta**'s like him get looked upon highly, someone with good morals is nothing. Am I taking this too seriously. .maybe ..your just encouraging it

Ain't there a rule on cursing on the T? I've seen a lot of this, this year. What's happen to the mods Edited by horse

Trying to carve out some time to watch your game from Friday night. My son was already telling about the WR that catches anything thrown close to him. Sounds like the Thompson kid at CA.

WC has two very good receivers that get thrown at the most and another one that is a good one but don't get a lot thrown to him down field, he mainly gets stuff out of the backfield. Same here about watching games, I'm about halfway through y'all's last one Edited by wildcat89

Trying to carve out some time to watch your game from Friday night. My son was already telling about the WR that catches anything thrown close to him. Sounds like the Thompson kid at CA.

I watched the games on hudl. #35 is a good ball player on both sides, he is big and fast. Idk what number the RB is that yall talk about but #22 is very good. I really like the way your coaches run the defense. Edited by wildcatalumni

I watched the games on hudl. #35 is a good ball player on both sides, he is big and fast. Idk what number the RB is that yall talk about but #22 is very good. I really like the way your coaches run the defense.

We know all too well that the veer is a different animal though.  Seems like whenever we pushed into the backfield against UC, the dive back was already through the line and down field for a 10-yard gain.  And then that Warbritton kid from Huntingdon was a master of deception like Rice.  There were times I was watching the wrong back (who I thought had the ball) and another guy was cutting the other direction with the ball.  Crazy stuff but I certainly see why you run it if you have the personnel.

We know all too well that the veer is a different animal though. Seems like whenever we pushed into the backfield against UC, the dive back was already through the line and down field for a 10-yard gain. And then that Warbritton kid from Huntingdon was a master of deception like Rice. There were times I was watching the wrong back (who I thought had the ball) and another guy was cutting the other direction with the ball. Crazy stuff but I certainly see why you run it if you have the personnel.

What number is Buitli? I might have spelt he's name wrong, not sure?