chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

58..time will tell, but baseball district won't change with footballs....neither will basketballs...I do agree with you tho......what good is a A.D. if you need a commitee...maybe the administration doest want blame to fall directly on AD...maybe that's the purpose of committee..regardless. ..they have blown it in the past.

Central Football is doomed boys....DOOMED I SAY......Brasswell would be the best hire but not gonna happen...so Coach B will be looking for a new job...like hellcatt said ...Carter can run deffense, Bloodsaw can run his high powered offense , and rogers can be co head coach....sounds like one of the best coaching staffs in chattanooga

DOOMED? Are you kidding me?How can a football program that has ONLY 6 winning seasons in 45 years be DOOMED......yes 6 seasons including this year.Here's the solution to bloodsaw coaching the pounders-1st of all :who cares,if he's the coach(he cant do any WORSE than the previous 100 white coaches central has had since the move to Harrison.2nd:let him get in there lose just like everybody else,then fire him just like all the others or let the parents or boosters  run him off.lastly then go and find coach Turner(tyner) or some young coach from some winning program LEAVE HIM ALONE 100%(DONT HARASS HIM,UNDERMIND HIM  let him coach for more than a year or 2)they hated daniels in red bank for a couple of years until he started winning and the kids,parents drank the Kool-Aid.

Just a note to all about sport talk announcement about Coach Mallory  and also stated they heard that Ooltewah had petitioned the TSSAA on moving the game from Rhea Co to Ooltewah because they were ranked above them. But it did not happen either. So maybe some misinformation may have been passed along about resignation and the whole story did not come out. Just saying. Maybe jumping to conclusions when none may be there.  Looks like for now there is no truth to either rumor of resignation and Ooltewah moving game to be true. Just my thoughts. Some of us commented when maybe there should not have been a comment.

Edited by Pounder1