Henry County hosts Millington- Round 2

MSURacer

As usual you give no respect to the real BLACK and GOLD!

If it aint in the 38116 yo Black and Gold faker than a Wooden Nickle... Point blank period, Henry Co. will likely beat you guys in the second half as they actually have a QB that can throw the ball more than 15 yards downfield, UNLIKE Lawrence Co... As good as your QB is, to you, he's not all the way healthy, so you say. With that being the case, Henry Co will likely be one TD better, why??? Because Millington is NOT as good as you think... I hope you guys enjoy those moth balls and are ready for Basketball Season...

SEC1rules and the rest of Patriot Nation, I look forward to yall re-match against Ridgeway... I hope you enjoy Memphis Next Weekend   B)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it aint in the 38116 yo Black and Gold faker than a Wooden Nickle... Point blank period, Henry Co. will likely beat you guys in the second half as they actually have a QB that can throw the ball more than 15 yards downfield, UNLIKE Lawrence Co... As good as your QB is, to you, he's not all the way healthy, so you say. With that being the case, Henry Co will likely be one TD better, why??? Because Millington is NOT as good as you think... I hope you guys enjoy those moth balls and are ready for Basketball Season...

SEC1rules and the rest of Patriot Nation, I look forward to yall re-match against Ridgeway... I hope you enjoy Memphis Next Weekend   B)

How bad did y'all beat Rossview this coming Friday?

How bad did y'all beat Rossview this coming Friday?

Glad you and BHS have livened up this thread the last couple of days!

We are now one day away, ready for some Big Red football!!! Sounded like we had a great day of practice yesterday in the cold. Looking for a solid, physical game tomorrow and hoping for no injuries on either side.

Go Big RED!!!

Note to Millington:

Due to the ongoing severe polar vortex, the game will be moved to the indoor facility on Blythe Street, The PatrioDome (you will find it by looking for the spinning roof on the horizon northeast of the catfish).  Game time temperature will be 78 degrees.  Players should wear very cool clothing so as to prevent cramping.  We will ask the Yanker to provide specifics about parking and other advice as needed.

Millington fans and coaching staff will dress accordingly. We will be wearing tank tops and jorts. Thanks for the heads up. 

Ok, good.

Also, we will be selling red and blue flip-flops before the game and at half time.  I tried to convince administration to let the cheerleaders through them into the crowd, but they were afraid someone would get an eye put out.