Dobyns-Bennett 2015

tribecitizen

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the SH front I did hear a comment that because of the fear of new out of town teams not traveling well and really hurting gate there was talk of a home and away schedule between DB and SH where we get a home game against each other every year.  Not sure it would be fun to play each other twice during the regular season but each team would get some much needed money and two weeks with no travel expenses.

Not a big fan of that idea but money drives the discussion.

The dumbest ideal I've heard yet. We need to get Oak Ridge or Maryville on the schedule. Or both.

Coaching changes within 1 year...possibly a great coach involved "Green" !! But the other im sure we will here soon if not then i know it was bull and i will post it then !!....on the coaching- alot will say this has been speculated for years , but i think its legit !

I seriously doubt Ballard will do that. His son will be a freshman next year and he's gonna be a baller not to mention his family and everything he has is here. He's a devil through and through!

What do you think of this new classification. Which do you prefer WACO..

The new classification is a lot better. We'll be playing better teams which will be tough. But a close loss to a Oak Ridge or Maryville type team will be better for the program than a blow out win against a Central type team. The program was stronger when we were in the Big East conference playing stronger competition.