3a region 4 2015

You're wrong! Uppermans players may of been young and inexperienced but so was ours. Their roster had bigger lineman an skill players overall. From top to bottom their roster had more talent. Cocahing and having the best player on the field won it for us

we will have to agree to disagree...I would take Herron over Trapp coaching wise. Both are good, don't get me wrong though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks about right, but I would say the Dekalb and Sequatchie games are both toss-ups.

CCS will be a tougher opponent then people think. CCS could roll in with a W real fast if dekalb dont come to play. I think notre dame is a good team but they lack the ability to be a team dunno if that makes sense. And in saying that sequatchie could beat them. East ridge looks good on paper but as everybody knows you cant judge a team by what they look like on paper. Theyre fast explosive and play more rounded then notre dame. That being said east ridge would beat smith county. Upperman to should have an easy win

doesnt 4 teams from each region go to the playoffs? If so it would look something like this I think

4 seeded smith co would face 1 seeded East Ridge

3 seeded Squatch would face 2 seeded Notre Dame

2 seeded Upperman would face 3 seeded Red Band

1 seeded Dekalb would face 4 seeded Chat Christian

Oh; Boogers little tee pee dwellin friend gotta be lovin that prediction....Indians deer skin loin cloth has to be dirty on that thought.....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I would say the odds would be in Notre Dames favor but Tyner beat them and they aren't a great team.

you have no clue as to what Tyner has.....Tyner has lost to the #1 & #2 teams in the state; actuall 1 & 2 have both been #1 and they lost to a 5A team.......they are no joke and the best team in the state 2A with 3 losses; even with key RB's out.....as for ND's loss to them; we had a couple key players in our trenches out from injuries obtained in our first game; not a great excuse for the loss to Tyner though...gotta line up......play calling cost us the win in OT; we were 2nd and Goal on the 3 and 3 straight pass plays were called.....when you have Ricky Ballard in the backfield and the guys we have on the line, you dont do that from the 3 now that is an excuse

if your playing odds; what you think you know of Tyner may not be the betting vehicle

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

you have no clue as to what Tyner has.....Tyner has lost to the #1 & #2 teams in the state; actuall 1 & 2 have both been #1 and they lost to a 5A team.......they are no joke and the best team in the state 2A with 3 losses; even with key RB's out.....as for ND's loss to them; we had a couple key players in our trenches out from injuries obtained in our first game; not a great excuse for the loss to Tyner though...gotta line up......play calling cost us the win in OT; we were 2nd and Goal on the 3 and 3 straight pass plays were called.....when you have Ricky Ballard in the backfield and the guys we have on the line, you dont do that from the 3 now that is an excuse

if your playing odds; what you think you know of Tyner may not be the betting vehicle

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

like I said Tyner beat Notre Dame and they aren't a great team. Notre Dame is beatable even though they are a quality team but not great. Notre Dame would be favored but Squatch would have an outside shot.

like I said Tyner beat Notre Dame and they aren't a great team. Notre Dame is beatable even though they are a quality team but not great. Notre Dame would be favored but Squatch would have an outside shot.

everyone has an outside shot at us right now....havin a hard time becomin one; everybody kinda doin their own thing......we put up more penalties than we do rushin yards.....thats why some are gettin while the gettin is gettable...but hopefully the coaches are workin on it.....even Baxter has an outside chance.....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: