Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

I believe Marion wins too, but Sale Creek was one of the worst teams I have ever seen so hard to form an opinion seeing them play.

Barney what kind of mess is this? You been saying all week that Ross man will win by 35 and now you are saying you believe Marion wins. What kind of mess is this? If you keep that Ross mans balls warm and dry that Ross man will win. If you dont that crazy man will win. I ain't joking either.

TC has played a tougher schedule and has gained some tough game experience this year. Not that the boys on that team haven't been in a dog fight before in their careers. Also, this schedule didn't help TC with the injury bug either. MC has played a soft schedule this year. Although it has allowed us to keep our starters fresh for the playoffs and have been fortunate to avoid the injury bug with the exception of a few players. Plus our Senior and Junior group have played in some big games during their time at MC as well. This old geezer talked the old ball coach and the band into skipping the murvul science hill game to come watch the Z Train and Harper. Should be a slobber knocker. Hope to hear that whistle blowing out night long!! Play relentless D!!!!!