Marion vs Trousdale (Ross man against that Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

Nothing new here fellers, whoever has the best defense is going to come out on top in this one. Like the way we are playing on that side of the ball this year. Need the Z Train to have a big night on O and a even bigger night on D. Having Deon and Chandler back will be a nice shot in the arm also. Take care of the ball and play sound defense. That's the key to winning this one. Hope for a injury free night and safe travels for TC fans.

For Marion that will be their key to the game. But if TC is expecting the same defense that showed up to the Creek Bank then they will be surprised. We had very little defense under the previous regime. Up to this point it's been a total turn around on that side of the ball

Not doubting MC has a good defense, if they didn't they wouldn't be where they are tonight. But doubt very highly they have seen a back like #5 the entire year. You should have been at Whitwell game Ambassador, had to pull #5 in 3rd quarter, that's all I'll say about that.

Not doubting MC has a good defense, if they didn't they wouldn't be where they are tonight. But doubt very highly they have seen a back like #5 the entire year. You should have been at Whitwell game Ambassador, had to pull #5 in 3rd quarter, that's all I'll say about that.

#5 never touched the ball in the second half of the Whitewell game . He played some but had no carries .

I know the Harper name. It speaks for itself. Many have been great in front of him and there will be many more.

I have been sitting here at work and thought I would crunch a few numbers. Based on coAcht schedule and scores Marion averaged 38 a game last season and gave. up 14 a game on D. This year Marion is averaging 43 and giving up 12 a game. So yes the numbers speak for themselves but I also believe Marion schedule was weaker this year based on most teams being about even with last years except for Sequatchie and South Pittsburg who were obviously worse. So is Marion really better than last year? Maybe, who knows. It helps 21 has shined this year and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he out most season last year? I know he didn't play against Sequatchie. The X factor here is Trousdale injuries. I would take a healthy Trousdale by 14, but in this case I will go with Marion by 10. I just hope it's a good game. I may spend my $8 and see for myself. Good luck to both teams.