Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

Fact of the matter is, FUMBLING (or turnovers for that matter) didn't lose you the game....COACHING lost you the game. If your coach can't fix a turnover problem all year its on them. It's not like this was a freak game where everything went wrong that could have gone wrong. The NCS vs WCHS game was just another game, where WCHS played the same as they always do, they just wern't good enough to overcome it against a formidable opponent.

Monkey, if you'll learn to comprehend what you read then you would know I never said turnovers cost us the game, I said WC couldn't move the ball if they hadn't turned it over! Ncs was the better team and I never said any different you moron!

Monkey, if you'll learn to comprehend what you read then you would know I never said turnovers cost us the game, I said WC couldn't move the ball if they hadn't turned it over! Ncs was the better team and I never said any different you moron!

Firstly, I wasn't directly commenting on your post.  Secondly, as much as yall have brought up the fumbling this year, you must think that had a cause. THAT was the reason you lost to CA so you say.  Fact is, Y'all may worship Rice, but he apparently isn't that great of a coach if he is forgetting the fundamentals.  

In fact, I comprehend what I read pretty well, I do not believe I would have the education level that I have if I did not.  

Apparently I struck a nerve  :popcorneater:

Edited by Monkey Wrench

Firstly, I wasn't directly commenting on your post. Secondly, as much as yall have brought up the fumbling this year, you must think that had a cause. THAT was the reason you lost to CA so you say. Fact is, Y'all may worship Rice, but he apparently isn't that great of a coach if he is forgetting the fundamentals.

In fact, I comprehend what I read pretty well, I do not believe I would have the education level that I have if I did not.

Apparently I struck a nerve :popcorneater:

We ain't the ones that brought it up, but you keep turning it around and running that mouth. We're out and y'all are in and that's all that matters at this point. And like I said coach Rice ain't the one fumbling!

You boys sure are quiet tonight!

Somebody say something controversial to get this thing moving..........

Oh, here's a good one.  In case no one noticed, NCS moved up to No. 8 in The Tennessean's mid-state Top 10.  No. 9 is Brentwood Academy.  That will bring out the haters and trolls - just watch   :popcorneater:

Edited by NCSdad1962

Somebody say something controversial to get this thing moving..........

Oh, here's a good one. In case no one noticed, NCS moved up to No. 8 in The Tennessean's mid-state Top 10. No. 9 is Brentwood Academy. That will bring out the haters and trolls - just watch :popcorneater:

Do y'all private schools average very many kids that live a good distance from the school, like out of county?

Do y'all private schools average very many kids that live a good distance from the school, like out of county?

I'm just guessing, but I'll bet 25% or more of the kids are from the rural towns west of Nashville. Like Dickson, Fairview, Kingston Springs, Burns, Pegram, etc.  So out of county, but adjacent counties.  Most are from Nashville though.