Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

I think if I was ncs coach I would put my best return guy in the end zone and try and return those kicks, he will put them all in there if not out the back of it!

Crazy HS rule says that when the ball crosses the plane of the end zone, it's a dead ball.  In some games, our kicker is told to kick it to the 2-3 yard line (when we're not concerned about the other team's return guys).

Upset special! CA 45 NCS 42. Everybody has doubted CA all year. And well nobody has come reasonably close. I'm taking my DAWGS in the upset

I'll be shocked (and buy you a steak dinner) if CA scores 45 points.  As I said earlier, the plan is in place to shut down the famous QB/WR connection.  You'll see tomorrow night.

I'm not sure this is going to be a running clock game like last year, but it won't be close (within 14 points).

I'll be shocked (and buy you a steak dinner) if CA scores 45 points.  As I said earlier, the plan is in place to shut down the famous QB/WR connection.  You'll see tomorrow night.

I'm not sure this is going to be a running clock game like last year, but it won't be close (within 14 points).

CA has more than 1 receiver, you double him and someone else will be open.  Only way to stop the passing game is at the source, hitting the qb.  

CA has more than 1 receiver, you double him and someone else will be open. Only way to stop the passing game is at the source, hitting the qb.

35 will be in that backfield all night and never takes the same angle, he will bring more pressure than ca has seen this year, along with 34. If ca picks up the blitz I'll be surprised!

To you  both to add on the trash talkin', neither of you have seen a fast defense that what you will see with Union City.  We WHIPPED Trenton and they could be in the 2A finals.  Just ask them.  They are almost as fast as we are....but not quiet.  Hope to win tomorrow night and play either of you....both will have to come to our town and play on a solid Purple and Gold field from goal line to goal line.  The 2010 High School Field of the year and 2nd best real grass football field in the country behind Lambo Field that the Green Bay Packers Play on.