Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

â€œ We are not going to change up a whole lot of things. We don’t feel like we have to reinvent our offense or defense. We are just going to come out and play the way we know how.â€

Probably just standard "interview speak", but I'll be surprised if we don't see some wrinkles from both teams tonight.  Sure, you're not going to reinvent an offense or defense, but if either team comes out with exactly what's on film for all to see, you run the risk of being out-coached.  

Cant wait to see Monkey Wrench post his comment in the morning .I can almost write it for him .Its kinda the same every week with teams that don't have a clue about what there up against.. Monkey remember these 2 numbers 12 and 35 THATS all I'm saying.... Good luck

I won't say anything.  I havn't said anything all year, why would I start now?  I havn't predicted anything with this, or any other game for that matter.  If you win, or blow out don't expect me to worship you.  If you go back to last years game, I was on the NCS bandwagon for the UC game, and I was wrong...that is the last game I predicted and I thought NCS would match up well to UC.   

They would deff have a super ingenious way of stopping him. Plus, didn't you hear, the rapture would have to happen before anyone ran on NCS.

:roflolk:

They'd have to throw everything they had at him to do so like so many others did that actually slowed him down and then Thompson would have a field day!

I'd take that Dailey/Thompson combo all day long.... :thumb:

Maury Co.'s talent has been so divided among so many schools.... Oh to dream of the team if it was open enrollment and we could get them all in one school.... one word for ya... Dynasty!

Time to get on the bus and head down to Columbia.  Everyone have fun tonight and safe travels.  Praying for no injuries for either side.  

Whoever wins gets the best 1A/2A team in the state next Friday.  Would not want to be part of the coaching staff that has to game plan for UC.

Go Eagles !!!  It's great to be an Eagle on Friday night.