Nashville Christian at Columbia Academy (round 3 state playoffs)

bigb31072

:roflolk:

They'd have to throw everything they had at him to do so like so many others did that actually slowed him down and then Thompson would have a field day!

I'd take that Dailey/Thompson combo all day long.... :thumb:

Maury Co.'s talent has been so divided among so many schools.... Oh to dream of the team if it was open enrollment and we could get them all in one school.... one word for ya... Dynasty![/

Rutherford and Williamson may have a little to say about that.

Time to get on the bus and head down to Columbia. Everyone have fun tonight and safe travels. Praying for no injuries for either side.

Whoever wins gets the best 1A/2A team in the state next Friday. Would not want to be part of the coaching staff that has to game plan for UC.

Go Eagles !!! It's great to be an Eagle on Friday night.

Good luck have fun sitting in traffic below Franklin if yall are going 65

Rutherford and Williamson may have a little to say about that.

All I can say is let's all get after our respected school boards and try and make that happen.... Though I'd have to say I like Maury Co.'s chances of producing a Dynasty dream team a lot better than the chance of Maury Co school board actually opening the enrollment.

Boy but do I wish they would!

Pulling for the Eagles in this one. I believe the boys can get it done. I look forward to seeing you fine NCS folks at our place next week. Good luck and no injuries.

Thanks Swo. Good luck to you guys too. No injuries. Hopefully I'll be calling you in about 3 hours for a hotel recommendation. Still have your business card.

Thanks Swo. Good luck to you guys too. No injuries. Hopefully I'll be calling you in about 3 hours for a hotel recommendation. Still have your business card.

y'all avoid the traffic? 

After I graduated I commuted from Columbia to downtown Nashville for about 6 months, it was depressing lol

Edited by Monkey Wrench

Almost kick-off time. I'm pulling for the number 1 seeded team to pick up the win. I have seen both teams in person so I have an opinion. Both teams have dominate players. NCS is a power run team and CA is more balanced in its attack. NCS defense stays in your backfield and CA is more of a bend but don't break. I just think that CA will use its home field advantage to "slide" by NCS. Both teams are well coached. The atmosphere and field at the CA facility is first class and a great place to play a football game. Hope neither team has any injuries from tonight. Good season by both teams.

Almost kick-off time. I'm pulling for the number 1 seeded team to pick up the win. I have seen both teams in person so I have an opinion. Both teams have dominate players. NCS is a power run team and CA is more balanced in its attack. NCS defense stays in your backfield and CA is more of a bend but don't break. I just think that CA will use its home field advantage to "slide" by NCS. Both teams are well coached. The atmosphere and field at the CA facility is first class and a great place to play a football game. Hope neither team has any injuries from tonight. Good season by both teams.

bold prediction, hope you are right!