RD 3: THE TORNADOES PATH OF DESTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH LAKE CO.

JDOGG80

So, a school system would under-report their enrollment by 50-70 students in order to play in a lower classification.  The amount of money per student a public school receives from state & federal government is over $10,000 per year.  So, UCHS is willing to do without $500,000 to $700,000 of funding just to play football in Class 1A?  I'm not sure there is a public school official anywhere willing to make that kind of sacrifice.  

UC by 55 over Lake County

I highly doubt any school will be willing to lose that amount of money to play a sport in a lower classification.

Edited by lakecounty1968

So, a school system would under-report their enrollment by 50-70 students in order to play in a lower classification.  The amount of money per student a public school receives from state & federal government is over $10,000 per year.  So, UCHS is willing to do without $500,000 to $700,000 of funding just to play football in Class 1A?  I'm not sure there is a public school official anywhere willing to make that kind of sacrifice.  

LOL. I never wrote that UC was understating their enrollment at all, much less by 50 kids. Those are your numbers Big Bubba Bean Counter. Hypothetically though one could entertain the possibility of temporarily "re-allocating" 5-20 at the beginning of the reporting period and then adjusting it later. That way you could hypothetically get the Fed's money, get a few gold balls, etc. Not saying that's the case with UC. It is entirely possible that the last four reporting periods which have come in at 398, 399, 396, and 394, just below the 400 bump up to 2A, are absolutely 100% accurate......... :rolleyes: 

lm not sure where you are coming up with 50 to 70 students under.I thought Union city was only 2 students under the Single A last classification

LOL. I never wrote that UC was understating their enrollment at all, much less by 50 kids. Those are your numbers Big Bubba Bean Counter. Hypothetically though one could entertain the possibility of temporarily "re-allocating" 5-20 at the beginning of the reporting period and then adjusting it later. That way you could hypothetically get the Fed's money, get a few gold balls, etc. Not saying that's the case with UC. It is entirely possible that the last four reporting periods which have come in at 398, 399, 396, and 394, just below the 400 bump up to 2A, are absolutely 100% accurate......... :rolleyes: 

Kenny Kenny Kenny. I warned you about coming over here and starting crap. I guess this is how you want to play it. Big Bubba Bean Counter? Really? This coming from a guy who makes a living doing exactly that? I would think that a guy who makes money from counting OTHER PEOPLE'S money would stay away from such remarks. You also have taken an interest in our enrollment numbers. Looks like you are the bean counter. I think you would be better served being concerned with CA than trolling over here on our thread. We would win the 2A title this year and most likely last year as well. There is not that much difference between the two classifications anyways. We honestly don't care about moving up. It sounds to me like you are afraid of playing my Tornadoes because they are standing in the way of NCS and a Gold Ball. Awe. If you want to count something, beat CA and come to UC next week and count the number of times you say "OMG them Tornadoes done scored again"

• Upvote 1

Kenny Kenny Kenny. I warned you about coming over here and starting crap. I guess this is how you want to play it. Big Bubba Bean Counter? Really? This coming from a guy who makes a living doing exactly that? I would think that a guy who makes money from counting OTHER PEOPLE'S money would stay away from such remarks. You also have taken an interest in our enrollment numbers. Looks like you are the bean counter. I think you would be better served being concerned with CA than trolling over here on our thread. We would win the 2A title this year and most likely last year as well. There is not that much difference between the two classifications anyways. We honestly don't care about moving up. It sounds to me like you are afraid of playing my Tornadoes because they are standing in the way of NCS and a Gold Ball. Awe. If you want to count something, beat CA and come to UC next week and count the number of times you say "OMG them Tornadoes done scored again"

Sorry Swo. I am so bored on our thread and this was the only thing I could think of. When Sweater Vest schools play each like this week's Columbia Academy v NCS, there's just not much to pick at. You're right about the 2A thing, it really wouldn't matter to UC. Probably same result.

Just for the record...there is no hypothetical "bump-up number". All DI school enrollments are listed in numerical order, then evenly divided into three classifications. With the Z plan, the three classifications were then split into six football classifications in the same manner. It would literally be impossible to figure enrollment to within a handful of students in order to manipulate the system.

Sorry Swo. I am so bored on our thread and this was the only thing I could think of. When Sweater Vest schools play each like this week's Columbia Academy v NCS, there's just not much to pick at. You're right about the 2A thing, it really wouldn't matter to UC. Probably same result.

Did you think I was gonna let you slide? It's okay if you want to play tough. I think I know you at least a little bit now. I know you like to stir the pot. I do have a question for you. Did you really find a website that put our game this week " even Steven"? I don't think you did. I think you just like having fun. Let me say that I believe NCS could have done the same as UC last year and this year as well. I hope we get to play. No matter who plays in the Semis from the West that game will be the true State Championship game. Good luck bud

Did you think I was gonna let you slide? It's okay if you want to play tough. I think I know you at least a little bit now. I know you like to stir the pot. I do have a question for you. Did you really find a website that put our game this week " even Steven"? I don't think you did. I think you just like having fun. Let me say that I believe NCS could have done the same as UC last year and this year as well. I hope we get to play. No matter who plays in the Semis from the West that game will be the true State Championship game. Good luck bud

No website. I was using that to set up the next post about the enrollment thing using the same computer.