Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

rudy is not a coalfield fan. Oakdale I do believe. Anyway good luck to cb this week.

I actually work with a guy from Oakdale and kept up with them this year. Funny thing is that people are starting to hate me for things I say about teams that I'm not even affiliated with. I just love small town high school football and enjoy reading/bantering on these boards.

This is a serious post. Isnt that the game that you all ran a completely different offense in the first half and went back to your bread and butter in the second half and played lights out?

It wasn't a completely different offense but we didn't run as much of the veer in the first half. Not sure why. Second half we ran an extremely high tempo and ran the crap out of the option game. Not sure why we didn't run it as much in the first half. Maybe the early fumble on an exchange between me and the running back. I don't know though.

It wasn't a completely different offense but we didn't run as much of the veer in the first half. Not sure why. Second half we ran an extremely high tempo and ran the crap out of the option game. Not sure why we didn't run it as much in the first half. Maybe the early fumble on an exchange between me and the running back. I don't know though.

whatever happened to the QB that TheMan was speaking of? I remember them having a real good team that year.

Think so, coalfield dominated the first half and was up 21-0 at the half. Second half was all CB but coalfield held on to win 21-19. That QB that CB had that year was an incredible athlete.

Yes that was 2010. We turned it on the second half. Still to this day idk what we were doing the first half. And still to this day it makes me sick. It is what it is though. Only one team goes out a winner

Listen, these idiots think they're the best team in the state because they beat the worst SP in history. Im seriously getting fed up with the garbage and I dont care about either of the teams

total class to be name calling on here. They never said they were the best team in the state. Please prove me wrong, or stop crying because your team is out. Just move on.

Well I'm not from CF so no need in getting pissed at them for what I say. I was just stating my opinion about the high you guys are on and that's perfectly ok because we are in a public forum. If you can't handle people's opinions then this isn't the place you should be spending your time.

opinions are awesome.

Name calling isn't cool.

I actually work with a guy from Oakdale and kept up with them this year. Funny thing is that people are starting to hate me for things I say about teams that I'm not even affiliated with. I just love small town high school football and enjoy reading/bantering on these boards.

Opinions I can handle.  Name calling is not an opinion.  You are calling me out.  I believe that these kids are a good football team.  They play hard and give it all they got.  We may not be the best, who knows?  I have seen teams win games that nobody thought they could win.  That's why they play the game.  I personally don't want to offend anyone, especially any kid in high school athletics of any kind or any kid for that matter.  I don't want to call anybody names because that is childish and whats the use in hiding behind this keypad, right?  So if you want to resort to such, then you should probably take up pro wrestling or cricket, maybe that will satisfy your urges, but if not and you still want to meet the "idiots".  Come by the pressbox at a Basin game and ask for me. 

whatever happened to the QB that TheMan was speaking of? I remember them having a real good team that year.

I played at Maryville for two seasons won a conference championship then I left. Going to UTC now just as a normal student. Thanks for the compliments but we were a good team. I had playmakers to get the ball to all over the field making me look better than I was at times probably. I'm sure we are all glad you all remember us.