Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

This Monterey team has put some points on the board this season.  They rolled Gordonsville 40-14.  2A Jackson County who lost to Marion in the playoffs, got whipped 42-7.. They put over 40 points in 7 of their last 8.  Midway is the only team since Clay County to hold them to 21.  I wonder what happened at Clay County.  That being said Jackson County was the only team above .500 but still, that's a pretty good offense and the defense don't give up a whole lot either.  Better tighten up your chin straps, boys.  This is going to be a good one.

This Monterey team has put some points on the board this season.  They rolled Gordonsville 40-14.  2A Jackson County who lost to Marion in the playoffs, got whipped 42-7.. They put over 40 points in 7 of their last 8.  Midway is the only team since Clay County to hold them to 21.  I wonder what happened at Clay County.  That being said Jackson County was the only team above .500 but still, that's a pretty good offense and the defense don't give up a whole lot either.  Better tighten up your chin straps, boys.  This is going to be a good one.

I know at Clay they gave up like 5 or 6 turnovers and a pick 6 and who knows what else. Lost it on a failed 2pt conversion at the end on a fumbled snap. Gordonsville had 5 wins too but was below .500 because they lost to Wayne County 1st round. 

Monterey dominates goes to state upsets UC, Movie made they get a field and radio station, Golden Corral moves in. It becomes a tourist attraction. :huh: Motel 8 builds new motel, economy booms. :rolleyes: no pressure

How big is Monterey as far as landmarks. We have a Hardee's, 3 gas stations, movie store, and a grocery store lol