(11-1) Oakland @ (11-1) Blackman Part 2

oldfan41

Not blowing it off but Oakland kicked off their kicker right before the Blackman game last year and found a decent replacement. Chances are Oakland's punter will serve as a capable option. Winner of this game will be the team that wins the battle upfront, as it has been the last 2 seasons

This is one thing u and I agree on this game will be won in the trenches!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, pepvol is best categorized as that annoying troll that buds in on threads that pertain nothing to him or his team. You just have to act like he's not even there, they really like that :)

There's not any football related content to your post either.  It adds less than nothing to the topic either.

Back to football talk...  for the guy who think Lavergne and Smyrna were not "worthy" of being in the playoffs because they beat teams from other areas... all that does is prove that middle of the pack teams in Rutherford would be considered powerhouses in other areas.  Lavergne and Smyrna would be considered top-flight in metro this year.  Even StewCreek - finsihed being built 16 months ago - could beat many of the metro schools that have been around 20 to 50 years.  As a matter of fact, I hope they schedule some of the Hillwood, Glencliff, Whites Creek, etc. teams the next couple of seasons.

There's not any football related content to your post either. It adds less than nothing to the topic either.

Back to football talk... for the guy who think Lavergne and Smyrna were not "worthy" of being in the playoffs because they beat teams from other areas... all that does is prove that middle of the pack teams in Rutherford would be considered powerhouses in other areas. Lavergne and Smyrna would be considered top-flight in metro this year. Even StewCreek - finsihed being built 16 months ago - could beat many of the metro schools that have been around 20 to 50 years. As a matter of fact, I hope they schedule some of the Hillwood, Glencliff, Whites Creek, etc. teams the next couple of seasons.

Not this idiot again.

Yes, you certainly are an idiot.  You have no business in this thread.  Your team got blown out AS PREDICTED BY ALMOST THE EXACT MARGIN BY SOME PEOPLE ON HERE under massive protests by certain homers who are so hopeless they could only pick the screen name of where they currently are in 10th grade.

Go sulk about your team getting boat raced.  Your school's nascar gun & bible club meeting starts in five minutes. Don't be late.

Oakland D- Excellent

Blackman O- Excellent 

Oakland O- Really good

Blackman D- Really good

Most times the team with the better defense wins this late in the year... But with the Blaze having the absolute best player on the field it'll be too much for the Patriots to keep under wraps for 48 minutes.  Plus someone mentioned the edge on special teams for Blackman.  Will be a great game.  Blaze 24 Patriots 20

OK...my 2 cents....ON THE GAME.

As a Blackman fan, Oakland scares me more this time than last.  They are certainly going to have the "Want To" advantage in this game.

McDaniel knows how to get his kids fired up and they are going to come out of the gate like a bat out of heck.  If anyone remembers the "Tough Man Contest" speech from a few years ago, I cant imagine what he is telling them this week.  I heard him talking the other day about the comments that were made after the first game by a Blackman player who said basically that Blackman slapped them in the face on national TV.  I know they have plenty of locker room material.

If Blackman can weather Oakland's early storm, I look for them to win the game.  If Oakland puts us on our heels early, I dont see Blackman coming back and scoring 20 in the 4th quarter to win this time.

It's a toss up of two really good teams.  I just hope that whoever wins makes it out without injury. 

Yes, you certainly are an idiot. You have no business in this thread. Your team got blown out AS PREDICTED BY ALMOST THE EXACT MARGIN BY SOME PEOPLE ON HERE under massive protests by certain homers who are so hopeless they could only pick the screen name of where they currently are in 10th grade.

Go sulk about your team getting boat raced. Your school's nascar gun & bible club meeting starts in five minutes. Don't be late.

Exactly the example of the idiot remark I just made lol

OK...my 2 cents....ON THE GAME.

As a Blackman fan, Oakland scares me more this time than last. They are certainly going to have the "Want To" advantage in this game.

McDaniel knows how to get his kids fired up and they are going to come out of the gate like a bat out of heck. If anyone remembers the "Tough Man Contest" speech from a few years ago, I cant imagine what he is telling them this week. I heard him talking the other day about the comments that were made after the first game by a Blackman player who said basically that Blackman slapped them in the face on national TV. I know they have plenty of locker room material.

If Blackman can weather Oakland's early storm, I look for them to win the game. If Oakland puts us on our heels early, I dont see Blackman coming back and scoring 20 in the 4th quarter to win this time.

It's a toss up of two really good teams. I just hope that whoever wins makes it out without injury.

Oakland's offense won't be able to score.