Any DB faithful pulling for The Hill this week?

blazer1set

Straight Answer:

Most 6A, and state, want Science Hill to upset Maryville.  Not that they are FOR SHHS.  People tend to pull for underdogs and many people want a shot at the 6A gold ball in the future.  Their hope, is that Maryville will drop off some and the gold balls will get spread around a bit.  Selfish Rebels. ;)

I think most folks in NET would tell you that they pull for all local teams to win.  I.E. the Toppers and the South Rebels over at Fulton.  Even the DB folks.  I consider NET to be Mountain City to Morristown.

Put that shoe on the other foot:  Yes, some folks in NET would be pulling for DB, if they were playing Maryville Friday.  But many, dare I say, most folks in NET are for their home team and whoever is playing DB.  No malice on my part here;  it's simply the truth.  Majority of folks don't like DB.

Ok, let's change the question a little......    if by some miracle SH wins, do they have a legitimate shot at the gold?

Honestly blazer1set, 6A football has always ran through Murlvill.  So, I haven't a clue about the West's representative in the Blue Cross Bowl.  It sure would be nice to see a NET team actually in the Bowl, with a fighter's chance.

Edited by Pudding