South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Did anyone ever clarify if the quarterback coming from NJ a couple of years ago changed homes or just changed schools, regardless of whether the home was on this side of the line? I saw that brought up once, answered with jokes and then deleted. One comment since deleted said something to the effect of if the TSSAA ruled him eligible it did not matter-which is true-but it didnt really answer things.

i actually don't know, but I do know for a fact that his paperwork changed from an AL address to a TN address.

I did hear the other day that ETSU wants him to come play baseball for them, and also play football. Good for him

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Did anyone ever clarify if the quarterback coming from NJ a couple of years ago changed homes or just changed schools, regardless of whether the home was on this side of the line? I saw that brought up once, answered with jokes and then deleted. One comment since deleted said something to the effect of if the TSSAA ruled him eligible it did not matter-which is true-but it didnt really answer things.

The parents owned two homes. They had one home in Stevenson or somewhere and one in South Pittsburg. When he went to North Jackson his record there stated that he lived in Stevenson. When he came to SP it's my understanding his address was in South Pittsburg and that is where he still lives today. Now. I guess the question would be. Was NJ doing something shady. Records come from NJ with a Stevenson AL address. Enrolls at SP with a SP address. Everything checked out as far as him living in SP. Kid was ruled eligible. End of discussion. Edited by TheAmbassador

Gosh you guys are touchy on the recruiting subject. Just my opinion but would like to hear more on the qb from Alabama. Nobody really wants to elaborate on the subject of him actually moving. I know the official papers said he did.

Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of waded jocks after them SAKIA clan starting meddling. Yep, Recon so. Sure wish some were bikes riders, a little time in the hedges jest might do them some good! Don't think Old Pirate is joking...

Gosh you guys are touchy on the recruiting subject. Just my opinion but would like to hear more on the qb from Alabama. Nobody really wants to elaborate on the subject of him actually moving. I know the official papers said he did.

I don't know how to answer other than I did. The kid's grades and everything were at the Alabama address. North Jackson High School said, Yes, he lives in Stevenson. He reports to SP with an address in SP. What else can we do?

By the way rlh I have no proof of recruiting by sp its just my opinion and my opinion ain't worth one red cent anyway. Just figured you were bored.

If SP recruits, they suck at it.  Otherwise, they would have a good kicking game, and not have to play 7 or 8 kids both ways in big games. 

I guess they could try to get a kicker rlh but they have done well in the speed department. Your a good guy to bicker with rlh but I don't even answer Barney anymore if he gets ruffled a little he runs to andy. And I didn't understand a word of what op just said yep recon so.

Polarbeegle, Old Pirate says, Yous jest not a Ed-you-Kated feller! OP....will..slow...down..jest..fer..you! Them "Self Appointed Know It Alls" aka SAKIA clan folkes been meddling & caused trouble around the Speedway enough so to make Old Pirate wish they rode bicycles so perhaps they would find themselves in the hedges or thorn patches or the ditch or the creek jest soes they would be too busy nursing themselves & worrying about taking care of themselves and leave the important coaching chores to fellers that get paid to coach feuding and the like. Hope this helps, since Yous be a feller that couldn't be considered a candidate fer the brightest color in the box. Nope, recon not...LOPWOAO....... Edited by OLD PIRATE

KG never lived in Alabama, he has lived his entire life in New Hope same house Mr Sloth New Hope is in Marion County.  If anyone has a problem with that take it up with North Jackwagon he was perfectly legal to play here as he has always lived here. Parents thought he would have better shot at making it to the University of Alabama by playing ball at North Jackwagon, however after the coaching ordeal down there the program was looking unstable so he transferred to SP, and thats the whole story bro put it to bed n turn out the lights Irene