South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

They still call it the speedway?? lol

Beginning of the end????? Keep dreaming. Kids love to win and it's showing with the middle school turnout for workouts. 58 kids out for middle school is huge. Plus 21 incoming freshmen from middle school that are out is a plus. We won't even talk about the shellacking that the middle school put on the pirates this past season. You wanna talk about a bleak future? The well has run dry my friend.

SP has a good group coming but still several years away. The MS did put it on SP as well last year. Someone said that was the second time Marion had beat SP in 15 years. Was that accurate? Would be tough to believe.

SP has a good group coming but still several years away. The MS did put it on SP as well last year. Someone said that was the second time Marion had beat SP in 15 years. Was that accurate? Would be tough to believe.

I'm not sure about that. I thought Zeman's class won a couple. My son is in middle school so I only know what's going on now. They had a few quick kids last year and really good size. You get that with somebody who can coach and good things have to happen. I like to go on and aggravate but if you really get down to it we should all be proud of these kids. We have some very good players for such a small few towns. Makes you wonder sometimes if there was one high school how many titles would they have won.

Roy what kind of mess is this? Instead of reading them durn transfer rules you shoulda been keeping that Phillips mans balls dry. The MC pert near mercy ruled your basketball team. If ye ain't gonna keep them thar balls dry at least keep yer hands on the light switch. You coulda turned them lights out when it got bad. (I thought that was Vic's job though). Ye know I aint joking neither.

I garuntee you are alot closer to that Phillips man than most of us. That man at Ronnies red eye told me it was similar to that durn super bowl 47. I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

We don't care about any baseball or basketball on here. This is a football board. Now, crow all you want about the football. You killed us fair and square, but those other sports. We don't care. Take them to the other boards.

Barney at least we got a few of them talking to us since the paint brigade. Leave them alone. I aint joking either.

They still call it the speedway?? lol

Beginning of the end????? Keep dreaming. Kids love to win and it's showing with the middle school turnout for workouts. 58 kids out for middle school is huge. Plus 21 incoming freshmen from middle school that are out is a plus. We won't even talk about the shellacking that the middle school put on the pirates this past season. You wanna talk about a bleak future? The well has run dry my friend.

i usually agree with you outside of here but in here the talk about 58 kids in middle school and 21 freshman should be the norm at Jasper. You have twice the amount of students than SP. That's why you are 2A. 68 or 86? Birth year or graduation? Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

i usually agree with you outside of here but in here the talk about 58 kids in middle school and 21 freshman should be the norm at Jasper. You have twice the amount of students than SP. That's why you are 2A. 68 or 86? Birth year or graduation?

58 is what you would hope for but hardly the norm. Of course that number will drop after they get into the summer. 21 freshmen signed up is also what you would want in high school. This season sp will be the only school with a lower enrollment that we will play (besides the 2 private schools) and I would be willing to bet we will dress more than any of them. (68 is a number)

Edited by PurplePower68

58 is what you would hope for but hardly the norm. Of course that number will drop after they get into the summer. 21 freshmen signed up is also what you would want in high school. This season sp will be the only school with a lower enrollment that we will play (besides the 2 private schools) and I would be willing to bet we will dress more than any of them. (68 is a number)

SP has about 1/3 of their boys playing football. If Marion has the same thing then that should easily add up to 60-70 boys.

Barney you just a poster like the rest of us nuckle heads. I garuntee you I looked and you aint got a moderator card still. You been revoked and I aint joking.

I asked to be taken off this 1A and 2A board so I wouldn't have to listen to you and others bellyache about posts being gone. I'm not the only moderator you know. I spend time helping keep order on the 3A-6A boards. They have more traffic, bigger schools, bigger fan bases so I help there.