South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

That is exactly why he should not have been eligible his first year. There was no "bona fide change of residence" as required by TSSAA By-Laws.

Section 13. Ineligible Transfer Students.

The following transfer students are ineligible for a period of twelve months from the student's last

participation date:

a. A student who transfers without a bona fide change of residence by his/her parents;

b. A student who transfers as a result of a change of residence is ineligible unless (1) the old residence

is outside the territory of the new school, (2) the new residence is outside the territory of the old

school, and (3) the new residence is inside the territory of the new school;

c. If a student has been ruled eligible as a result of a change of residence, and the parents or guardian

return to the former residence before the student has been enrolled in the new school for one

complete school year (or twelve months if the transfer occurred during the school year), the student

will be ineligible for twelve months from his/her last participation date;

Not worth debating now, but I will say again. North Jackson's records showed his current address as Stevenson AL. When he came to SP his parents said they were living in SP. Regardless of anything, there is no blame anywhere unless it was at North Jackson. They signed off on it they he lived in Stevenson, but then moved to SP. Period!

Must of been an internal investigation. OP are we still buddies after you calling me names? Better watch it Barney will turn you in for name calling.

The Sloth has spoken again. Name calling? Yes, it is against the board rules. When I first came to this website years ago, I called someone stupid and got put in a timeout for it so those are the rules.

That is exactly why he should not have been eligible his first year.  There was no "bona fide change of residence" as required by TSSAA By-Laws.

]

Listen troll, there is no use in arguing with this type of people. They never do wrong as long as it fits their agenda, however they may twist it to work in their favor. As i have said before, if they have passed thru town they are considered a hometown product, or if their parents ever did. Transfer rules dont apply to them, and yet they are the first to call and try to take away someones chance of getting to play if they dont move to the right spot. Different breed i tell ya, but they are close to the alabama line.

Listen troll, there is no use in arguing with this type of people. They never do wrong as long as it fits their agenda, however they may twist it to work in their favor. As i have said before, if they have passed thru town they are considered a hometown product, or if their parents ever did. Transfer rules dont apply to them, and yet they are the first to call and try to take away someones chance of getting to play if they dont move to the right spot. Different breed i tell ya, but they are close to the alabama line.

HELLO T, you Jasper fellers is jest hurt cause that Grider Youngon didn't like Purple! Let's chat about home grown. OP will let you yap first, love letting you stick that foot in your mouth. Then Old Pirate will Tell coacht Feller's "The Whole Truth", you have the floor first counselor.....figure you know the preliminaries about raising the right hand and all. Have at it tell all you know, then get ready for a hay maker!

Let me ask you a question. What does the durn transfer rules say about a durn college runner? I garuntee you would have paid that Hale man $100 to suit up on Friday night. You Marion people were the ones to sling the durn mud and then got caught in lies and that Burnett man found out about alot more mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

That is exactly why he should not have been eligible his first year.  There was no "bona fide change of residence" as required by TSSAA By-Laws.

Section 13. Ineligible Transfer Students.The following transfer students are ineligible for a period of twelve months from the student's last

participation date:

a. A student who transfers without a bona fide change of residence by his/her parents;

b. A student who transfers as a result of a change of residence is ineligible unless (1) the old residence

is outside the territory of the new school, (2) the new residence is outside the territory of the old

school, and (3) the new residence is inside the territory of the new school;

c. If a student has been ruled eligible as a result of a change of residence, and the parents or guardian

return to the former residence before the student has been enrolled in the new school for one

complete school year (or twelve months if the transfer occurred during the school year), the student

will be ineligible for twelve months from his/her last participation date;

Troll sounds like that Price man should have read this Childress mans rules more careful. I garuntee you pool houses and sheds can't be used as a residence. That Childress mans private investigator busted that Price man. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. What does the durn transfer rules say about a durn college runner? I garuntee you would have paid that Hale man $100 to suit up on Friday night. You Marion people were the ones to sling the durn mud and then got caught in lies and that Burnett man found out about alot more mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy what kind of mess is this? Instead of reading them durn transfer rules you shoulda been keeping that Phillips mans balls dry. The MC pert near mercy ruled your basketball team. If ye ain't gonna keep them thar balls dry at least keep yer hands on the light switch. You coulda turned them lights out when it got bad. (I thought that was Vic's job though). Ye know I aint joking neither.

I agree with you many times, but a similar thing happened for Marion once I remember. Again, if anyone is to question anything here then they should take a look at North Jackson. It was them that said they had proof that he did indeed live in Stevenson. He goes home everyday now to his South Pittsburg home. Regardless, the TSSAA said he was legal just like they did for Marion a few years back. Gray area? Maybe, but at the end of the day the school turns in the info that is required and goes from there.

Roy what kind of mess is this? Instead of reading them durn transfer rules you shoulda been keeping that Phillips mans balls dry. The MC pert near mercy ruled your basketball team. If ye ain't gonna keep them thar balls dry at least keep yer hands on the light switch. You coulda turned them lights out when it got bad. (I thought that was Vic's job though). Ye know I aint joking neither.

I don't like basketball, but I knew that would eventually get worked out. Congrats to Marion's team on making the regionals once again. They have a fine coach. 😉

If you want to start up this, Jasper may have not had the Shiny Disco Balls during the KC and the Sunshine Band due to the help from a few fence jumpers whose parents had driven through Jasper to renew there vehicle registration.

ZzP2xsD.gif