South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Roy is checking up on the FDA advisory about those endoscopes!

What kind of mess is a fda? I havent even heard of that mess. Can you not spell? I drove down to save a lot today to stock up on some fudge rounds and when I was driving back up 72 I got stopped at that red light by that Adcock mans office. I noticed Griders sign out there only has about half of our championships on it. What kind of mess is that? Is Grider to cheap to finish the durn sign? Im real mad about that mess. Those boys that were on all those teams that are not up there dont deserve that mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is a fda? I havent even heard of that mess. Can you not spell? I drove down to save a lot today to stock up on some fudge rounds and when I was driving back up 72 I got stopped at that red light by that Adcock mans office. I noticed Griders sign out there only has about half of our championships on it. What kind of mess is that? Is Grider to cheap to finish the durn sign? Im real mad about that mess. Those boys that were on all those teams that are not up there dont deserve that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you should call the school and tell them about this mess. I haven't noticed the sign and its shortcomings.