South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Listen troll, there is no use in arguing with this type of people. They never do wrong as long as it fits their agenda, however they may twist it to work in their favor. As i have said before, if they have passed thru town they are considered a hometown product, or if their parents ever did. Transfer rules dont apply to them, and yet they are the first to call and try to take away someones chance of getting to play if they dont move to the right spot. Different breed i tell ya, but they are close to the alabama line.

ZzP2xsD.gif
LMBO. That's a hilarious cartoon of you Southtowner.

Roy what kind of mess is this? Instead of reading them durn transfer rules you shoulda been keeping that Phillips mans balls dry. The MC pert near mercy ruled your basketball team. If ye ain't gonna keep them thar balls dry at least keep yer hands on the light switch. You coulda turned them lights out when it got bad. (I thought that was Vic's job though). Ye know I aint joking neither.

Yea, that "W" kept you Jasper fellers from being shutout. So jest what does that mean, Yous misery will last for a few more days than the Pirates, then it will be over. Leastways, congrats on not being totally shut out. The liars table at Harvey's sure ain't been too chatty lately, recon the breakroom is far more informative. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yea, that "W" kept you Jasper fellers from being shutout. So jest what does that mean, Yous misery will last for a few more days than the Pirates, then it will be over. Leastways, congrats on not being totally shut out. The liars table at Harvey's sure ain't been too chatty lately, recon the breakroom is far more informative.

Isn't this sweet. Valentine's is over but you still came to Roy's defense. True love I tell ya. True love.

Isn't this sweet. Valentine's is over but you still came to Roy's defense. True love I tell ya. True love.

Skillet Slinger, ole Roy don't need no defencing. Just thought it laughable you Jasper kinfolkes finally could stick out the chest and crow! This BB season jest like most all other records that still show Jasvegas on the short end of the stick. Best crow now, as Old Pirate hears another former Jasper feller's baseball team will be hard for the Warriors to deal with this year! But hey, figure if the Warriors are able somehow to win 1 game us Pirate kinfolkes will hear you folkes crow again. Then maybe it will be like it has been the majority of most folkes life times, the Jasper folkes dreaming... BTW, is you a home grown Jasperlite or are Yous an attempt for a bloodline upgrade? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Skillet Slinger, ole Roy don't need no defencing. Just thought it laughable you Jasper kinfolkes finally could stick out the chest and crow! This BB season jest like most all other records that still show Jasvegas on the short end of the stick. Best crow now, as Old Pirate hears another former Jasper feller's baseball team will be hard for the Warriors to deal with this year! But hey, figure if the Warriors are able somehow to win 1 game us Pirate kinfolkes will hear you folkes crow again. Then maybe it will be like it has been the majority of most folkes life times, the Jasper folkes dreaming...

Pitchburg got us in the regular season this year but with our football season running longer than theirs it was understandable in the first game.

Beat them Pirates last year in baseball and I didn't crow. Beat them the year before for the district title and didn't crow. We are looking forward to baseball season here at the MC.

Pitchburg got us in the regular season this year but with our football season running longer than theirs it was understandable in the first game.

Beat them Pirates last year in baseball and I didn't crow. Beat them the year before for the district title and didn't crow. We are looking forward to baseball season here at the MC.

We don't care about any baseball or basketball on here. This is a football board. Now, crow all you want about the football. You killed us fair and square, but those other sports. We don't care. Take them to the other boards.

Do you actually have a won/loss record against the Pirates? Most SS jest do a HEEP of hollowing while in school. Recon that is something you SS know how to do. As far as baseball, OP don't rightly keep up with but knows the Pirates have been dominate for a spell. Recon that should sound familiar

Do you actually have a won/loss record against the Pirates? Most SS jest do a HEEP of hollowing while in school. Recon that is something you SS know how to do. As far as baseball, OP don't rightly keep up with but knows the Pirates have been dominate for a spell. Recon that should sound familiar

You might need to keep up with it then (maybe buy a paper for the breakroom) You might change your story. I done got in trouble for talking baseball on here so I guess I will stop.

Edited by PurplePower68

You might need to keep up with it then (maybe buy a paper for the breakroom) You might change your story. I done got in trouble for talking baseball on here so I guess I will stop.

Old Pirate catches up on the other sports enough to know, Jasper ain't done nothing in a spell cept go beating a depleted bunch of Pirates at the Speedway that lacked talent. Enjoy the few wins that come your way, and congrats to a fine bunch of feuding warriors last year. The Warriors should be respectable next year but it will be the beginning of the end for a while. You avoiding the question, are you home grown?

Old Pirate catches up on the other sports enough to know, Jasper ain't done nothing in a spell cept go beating a depleted bunch of Pirates at the Speedway that lacked talent. Enjoy the few wins that come your way, and congrats to a fine bunch of feuding warriors last year. The Warriors should be respectable next year but it will be the beginning of the end for a while. You avoiding the question, are you home grown?

They still call it the speedway?? lol

Beginning of the end????? Keep dreaming. Kids love to win and it's showing with the middle school turnout for workouts. 58 kids out for middle school is huge. Plus 21 incoming freshmen from middle school that are out is a plus. We won't even talk about the shellacking that the middle school put on the pirates this past season. You wanna talk about a bleak future? The well has run dry my friend.