South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

When SP was good they have always played a tough schedule. In 1999 the beat the team that won the 1A title in Alabama. 2007-2014 featured mostly higher classification teams as well.

As do most teams.......when mc was dominant they played a schedule unrivaled in the area. I'm not sure why everyone argues about a schedule. When we are bad should we schedule Baylor, mccallie nd Soddy and those types? Just like sp dropped signal a couple of years ago, they knew what was coming

As do most teams.......when mc was dominant they played a schedule unrivaled in the area. I'm not sure why everyone argues about a schedule. When we are bad should we schedule Baylor, mccallie nd Soddy and those types? Just like sp dropped signal a couple of years ago, they knew what was coming

My response was to someone saying we should be playing a tougher schedule and in a higher classification. When smaller class teams are on the rise they should schedule up.

They can dial that and beg to play, but I think the schedule is full.. Maybe a spring game since the NJ relationship is damaged

I honestly don't know why we aren't playing them but I am ok with it really. The spring scrimmage would be interesting given the talk about them not being on the schedule. Coach Ross did say he doesn't want to scrimmage anyone that we actually play during the season and I can understand that too. Earlier this year there was talk of playing Calhoun in a scrimmage since there was a relationship with the coaching staff. I am not in favor of that lol