South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

one of them from SP was one that migrated north back in the early 90's instead of playing at SP. I don't blame him, he won a Championship against MBA. This guy was so athletic he was getting looked at for college sports in 3 different sports. A good friend, just hate he chose this lifestyle.

I garuntee you one or two of these men were in my Murphy Fair book. That meth mess will really mess you up troll. Dont get on that mess. Im wondering if pegleg and powerp are on this list. Anybody that would steal my Murphy Fair book had to be on something cause they knew that Burnett man would find it for me. I aint joking either.

I garuntee you one or two of these men were in my Murphy Fair book. That meth mess will really mess you up troll. Dont get on that mess. Im wondering if pegleg and powerp are on this list. Anybody that would steal my Murphy Fair book had to be on something cause they knew that Burnett man would find it for me. I aint joking either.

LMBO, glad you're feeling better Roy.

BTW DestRoy Dillard.

big-4751152-wow-1-1.jpg

That meth is some bad stuff.  They don't make good drugs like they used to.

I garuntee you thats why that durn pegleg crashed thats plane cause he was on that meth mess. I garuntee you he was high on that mess when he stole my durn book to. He knew that durn Burnett man would drug test him so that why he left Murphy Fair book at the durn Krystal. I aint joking either.