South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I dont get on this website and post a bunch of mess like powerp does. He made that bowling man real mad in 2009 and again in 2013 with that blow out mess. That Davis man might get mad at me for talking about his mustache and that Reynolds man wears those durn goofy glasses in my Murphy Fair book. If that Davis man would cut that mustache and that Reynolds man take of those goofy glasses I would quit talking about them. You think im joking but im not.

i wouldn't talk about that Reynolds man. I heard he loves fudge rounds. I guarantee he has more money than you being he is at a private school. Everything about that school's football program is x 1.8 multiplier. I bet his pay is too. He will buy up all the fudge rounds next shipment to save a lot and you won't get any!

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I dont get on this website and post a bunch of mess like powerp does. He made that bowling man real mad in 2009 and again in 2013 with that blow out mess. That Davis man might get mad at me for talking about his mustache and that Reynolds man wears those durn goofy glasses in my Murphy Fair book. If that Davis man would cut that mustache and that Reynolds man take of those goofy glasses I would quit talking about them. You think im joking but im not.

I wouldn't be too hard on them coaches Roy. At least they fill out their survey.