District 14A

lsj518

Humboldt/Union City is always knock-down drag-out....I'm not of the belief we will beat the Vikings by 25...I do believe we will win though...

Yes, I agree UC should win with all the talent they have returning, I'm hoping my Vikings can keep improving for tournament time! Wish I was able to drive down & watch that game but hopefully it will be broadcasted on Internet radio!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So was the second half any better ?...First half was slow, too many turnovers and too many fouls...I just turned it off...I didn't think we were in danger of losing at any time. it just sounded like the kids weren't very into the game...I heard the other night that Stewart may be ready to start playing again...Do you think he may play vs Ripley or will they hold him out till Poplar Bluff ?...

I really don't know if he is playing against Ripley or not..But NO it didnt get any better in the second half. .Humboldt would have beat UC Thursday night. .I don't know what is going on with them kids.

When Union City plays Humboldt, Union City will win both games by 25 points or more both times. NO ONE in western Tennessee outside of Memphis can Beat Union City in any class, A, AA or AAA. Union City is at least a week away from being 100% full speed. When the Stewart kid starts playing, just another weapon to add. Union City will compete for another GOLD Basketball.

Then Southside just beat them

Union City beat Ripley last night 75 to 71 ..UC got behind early down as much as 15 then Malik Stockdale took the game over pouring in 29 points playing only 3 quarters due to foul trouble..Stockdale seemed to be unstoppable! .Deberry played pretty well with 16..Simpson played only the second half and scored 6 points and making them at crucial times..Sisco played well chipping in 11 and Polk finishing with 9 and hitting a crucial freethrow putting the Tornadoes up 4 with 6 sec.to play..Great win for Siscos squad.