State Semifinal:Alcoa at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Don't quit your Home Depot job!

Distribution Center Industrial Engineer

The Home Depot - Various U.S.Cities Coast to Coast

Posted 369 days ago

Other Details

View full job listing

This is a preview of the Distribution Center Industrial Engineer job at The Home Depot. To view the full job listing, join LinkedIn - its free!

About this job

Job description

MUST BE CITIZEN OF USA- CAN NOT SPONSOR- Also can not relocate US citizens outside continental USA.

Only those meeting these qualifications will be considered

Must have at least 2 years experience as an Industrial Engineer in a Distribution Center- (not Mfg Facility )

Must be a degreed Industrial Engineer (not ME/CE/BE)

Profficiency with WMS such as Manhattan WMS/PKMS

Time Studies/ Labor Standards/ Procedures

Capital Investment Projects to include MHE and Sorters/Carousel purchase/ upgrade

A DC Supply Chain Engineer supports process improvement and task-out projects for the distribution centers, typically related to cost out and productivity. An Engineer may perform operational analysis, process improvement, facility and capacity planning, and project management. Must be a self starter, detail oriented, able to manage multiple projects, possesses excellent communication skills, works well with a team, interacts with multiple levels and functions within the Supply Chain organization.

Desired Skills and Experience

MUST BE CITIZEN OF USA- CAN NOT SPONSOR

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS

Must have at least 2 years experience as an Industrial Engineer in a Distribution Center- (not Mfg Facility )

Must be a degreed Industrial Engineer (not ME/CE/BE)

Profficiency with WMS such as Manhattan WMS/PKMS

Time Studies/ Labor Standards/ Procedures

Capital Investment Projects to include MHE and Sorters/Carousel purchase/ upgrade.

Y'all are truly a bunch of dumb@#$#essss.

The Irish is gonna clean your clock.

You know were I live come by and see me.

I'll make some collard greens,pinto beans,hog jaw ,cornbread and a little dash of moonshine.

Go Irish 28-14 THE FIGHTING IRISH

I imagine Trickers head exploding about now and he is so mad he can't respond.

IrishTrickster, on 21 Nov 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

I didn't go to a private school,I went to public and then to Taft Juvenile Facility and then graduated from UTK with a BS/MS in Industrial Engineering. Wonder where your degree is from?????? I sacrificed and struggled to send my kids to school. Read my other post before you can pick on my grammar. Braniac! Did I spell that correctly?