State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

“(Jackson) is really long, and really athletic,†Smith said. “He’s committed to Tennessee, so he’s a very good player. I think we can handle him and the rest of them."

-Oakland Lineman Hudson Smith

Just wow.

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/high-school/2014/11/26/oakland-football-offensive-line/70133298/

Just a big freshman (#77  6-1 270 )  howling at the moon. 

A few weeks ago, my family was selected to be an arbitron family. Did you see a jump in the ratings for the Friday night broadcast. We turned in 6 radio diaries.

Will not see it until next month, maybe. Have the highest rating thus far for non UT sports events.(not much else on to be honest). Look to have a side line person next year. Not sure if people like it or not. Always seems sideline person is trying to be relevant. What do you think?

D1 prospects for Maryville? The "kool aide" must be free flowing through your veins. I cannot believe someon asked who has more. There is not a comparison in raw talent in this game. Any coach in America at any level when looking at the teams physical makeup and athleticism would take Oakland over Maryville. Knowing how disciplined and coachable the Rebels are might change some opinions. The hingepin in this game is the ability for MHS O-line to give the QB 2-3 seconds to pass and shield the D-line so the backs can pick up some yards. Good punt coverage is very essential for the Rebels.

Go REBELS!!!

MN eye haiv two agree wif thait rite thair.... :popcorneater: