State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

DEAR MARIVILLIANS...THIS IS WHY PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE FAN CIRCLE DON'T RESPECT YOU AS A CHAMPION.....1 GOLD BALL OR 15.....YOU ARE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP CIRCLE

And this is how trolls like you take something OUT of context and try to paint an entire fan base with a broad stroke of your obsessive brush. The Senator and Maryville fans have trash talked for years on here and that post you referenced came after an entire evening of it last night that went back and forth for some time and was quite entertaining on both sides. He dished out quite a bit but I guess  you somehow "overlooked" that. And that gigantic holier than thou post was rich coming from you. 

YEA RIGHT!! AND WHEN I TROLL AND TALK YAL WANT TO GET DEFENSIVE.....I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERYBODY......JUST MY OPINION.....

May be a typo but I calculated...

Maryville's opponent's record as 84-63 for avg (57%) 

Oakland's was as you said 83-68 (55%) but it's interesting to see that three (3) of Maryville's opponents are still playing and nobody on Oakland's schedule is...

Not that any of this matters come Friday night

CU6 The total games should be the same shouldn't they? 

CU6 The total games should be the same shouldn't they?

Initially that's what I thought too, that's why I re-calculated the number after seeing spanky's post... Certainly that's the case for the regular season, but then you think when playoffs come into play, certain opponents play more playoff games than the others.

THE REBS WILL FINALLY HAVE A CHALLENGE ON THEIR HANDS FRIDAY.....NO SHUT OUT OR MERCY RULE...BUT A BATTLE TO THE NEXT ROUND....THIS GAME WILL NOT BE A PIECE OF CUPCAKE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS....CAN OAKLAND OVERCOME THE HIGH VOLUME OF THE GQ TRICK PLAYS??? OR WILL THEY LAY A 7AAA EGG??? THIS ONE IS TOO CLOSE TO CALL....

THE REBS WILL FINALLY HAVE A CHALLENGE ON THEIR HANDS FRIDAY.....NO SHUT OUT OR MERCY RULE...BUT A BATTLE TO THE NEXT ROUND....THIS GAME WILL NOT BE A PIECE OF CUPCAKE LIKE ALL THE OTHERS....CAN OAKLAND OVERCOME THE HIGH VOLUME OF THE GQ TRICK PLAYS??? OR WILL THEY LAY A 7AAA EGG??? THIS ONE IS TOO CLOSE TO CALL....

BIG BOY FOOTBALL is being played by Maryville and Ooltewah can set back and watch. #LOP