Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

WC has and always will play whoever lines up in front of them! It's just after attending the ncs vs ca game last night and talking to several of y'all's fans that has kinda ruffled my feathers a little. I have always respected ncs and thought y'all was one of the programs that did things right, but now I don't know. And on top of that one guy made the remark that ncs goes out and finds these players then has to worry about Ensworth taking them away!

It's private...good pay for education.  Public still has to fight private and glad to because a majority of the time...the public wins !

I was there my confused friend. No sir there was no sweat pouring from my forehead. Why? Because we had control. You obviously don't understand that. We never panicked. We stayed poised and won the game. I think you are just very hopeful. Hope is good. By the way you are doing your own share of running your mouth. UC is ready for anything that NCS will bring to us. If NCS comes in and wins the game I will be the first to congratulate you. But get it right. UC held off a valiant effort. Barely stopped you? That's a joke.

BigSwo, I'm going to end my response to some of these folks.  I even posted a video clip of the news folks saying Union City came in and controlled NCS on their home turf and showed us scoring not once but many times.  I'm going to try not to post anymore and wait until Friday night as these folks really don't understand...they didn't understand last year and we had to show them in person and they said uncle for a week after the game.  The same for this year.  We will have to refresh their memory come November 28th at 7 PM.  That's all I have to say.  See you NCS folks next Friday....

BigSwo, I'm going to end my response to some of these folks.  I even posted a video clip of the news folks saying Union City came in and controlled NCS on their home turf and showed us scoring not once but many times.  I'm going to try not to post anymore and wait until Friday night as these folks really don't understand...they didn't understand last year and we had to show them in person and they said uncle for a week after the game.  The same for this year.  We will have to refresh their memory come November 28th at 7 PM.  That's all I have to say.  See you NCS folks next Friday....

okay my friend. I would like to know who you are. I think you know who I am. What's up with all the secrecy? LOL

WC has and always will play whoever lines up in front of them! It's just after attending the ncs vs ca game last night and talking to several of y'all's fans that has kinda ruffled my feathers a little. I have always respected ncs and thought y'all was one of the programs that did things right, but now I don't know. And on top of that one guy made the remark that ncs goes out and finds these players then has to worry about Ensworth taking them away!

I gotcha. Maybe they'll change it.

Okay after that little sparring session let's get back to reality here. NCS has a perfect opportunity to redeem themselves from the last two years of coming up short in the Semis. UC is standing firmly in their path. This is gonna be a defensive battle. I give the edge to UC on special teams and for having this game at home. The purple field is just a plus.

Again, Union City is a big school in a big town. Yall only missed being 2A by 3 students. Why don't yall move up, and play other bigger schools? Yall can choose to play up....why don't you?

Again how bout we stay on toppic I'm really getting tired of all this "why arent you in double A you live in a big town yall got a big school"; ENOUGH OF IT! WE ARE WHERE WE ARE SO QUIT COMPLAINING AND STICK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS GAME! There I have said my peace. So can we get back to this game with 2 great teams playing for a chance for a trip to cookville?

UC Alum,

Sorry, didn't mean to hit a nerve. I had just been hearing that UC really didn't want to play 1A. They consistently have really good football and basketball teams.  They're playing small schools that have enrollments of 200 to 250 while they have what?  360 to 370, or something like that? 

But hey, if UC wants to play 1A, legally they can....so, go for it.