Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

This is classic bigster sabotage. Look man, I know you are proud of Wilkes and you have every right to be. But I will let you in on a secret ....... no one really cares. Why do you do this? I'm certain Wilkes will be on evreryones watch list for next season but we are still playing this one right now. Don't you have a basketall thread somewhere? Geez

more fun on here and you guys have a lot of room to talk.Going to NCS and other teams throughout the year and talking trash.Geez

more fun on here and you guys have a lot of room to talk.Going to NCS and other teams throughout the year and talking trash.Geez.

Look, you have had your year, your season is over.  Ours is still on going and even with our kids still playing football, now we are dominating your Falcons in Basketball.  When are you ever going to give up.  NO ONE CARES about Lake County in any sport and some have never even heard of Lake County.  I don't think you spell Lake County or Wilkes (  Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals )  So, jump back onto the sidelines and watch and listen til next year.

Edited by ucdiditagain

Look, you have had your year, your season is over.  Ours is still on going and even with our kids still playing football, now we are dominating your Falcons in Basketball.  When are you ever going to give up.  NO ONE CARES about Lake County in any sport and some have never even heard of Lake County.  I don't think you spell Lake County or Wilkes (  Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals )  So, jump back onto the sidelines and watch and listen til next year.

Congrats to Union City team on the win. No need to disrespect little ole Lake County. There are a lot of people who do care. Now if you want to argue with Bigster then by all means but no need to say negative things about Lake Co. Again congrats to the Union City team. UC will mercy rule Coalfield in the first half.

Atlas, I started a thread about Wilkes.The running back thst gained 165 yards against UC.More thsn UC Mr.Football candidste Henry.I know yall are going to say Henry was on a more balanced team.Yes he was, And a lot better line.But also, How in the world can a Mr.Football which is picked by a lot of coaches and writers that have seen neither play but yet csnt even be voted the MVP in the district that was voted on by coaches that have seen both play.Seems like the statewide people voting should do a better job or wait until All District teams are picked.Looks like Mr.Football nominations are tsinted.Again.Congrats to UC.And this was related to this thread as I wish Mr Football candidate well even though he wasn't MVP in his own district...Geez

Atlas, I started a thread about Wilkes.The running back thst gained 165 yards against UC.More thsn UC Mr.Football candidste Henry.I know yall are going to say Henry was on a more balanced team.Yes he was, And a lot better line.But also, How in the world can a Mr.Football which is picked by a lot of coaches and writers that have seen neither play but yet csnt even be voted the MVP in the district that was voted on by coaches that have seen both play.Seems like the statewide people voting should do a better job or wait until All District teams are picked.Looks like Mr.Football nominations are tsinted.Again.Congrats to UC.And this was related to this thread as I wish Mr Football candidate well even though he wasn't MVP in his own district...Geez

Bigster, man please give it up. It's their time.

Congrats to Union City team on the win. No need to disrespect little ole Lake County. There are a lot of people who do care. Now if you want to argue with Bigster then by all means but no need to say negative things about Lake Co. Again congrats to the Union City team. UC will mercy rule Coalfield in the first half .

I don't mind giving it back to them.They are some of the sorriest winners.Always talking about how good they are and going to other teams threads..I actually like talking trash to the UC faithful.But in good spirits.And they know the best running back is not in UC...lol..Congrats though UC...And this is reated to UC-Coalfied.Because Coalfield.Nobody in UC is giving you a chance.Mercy rule...55_ 10.But you guys havevhope.Mr Football could very well be running against you guys for the Gold.But look on the bright side.He want even voted the best player in his own district.So there is hope.GO TORNADOES! Edited by mrbigster