State Semi- Ravenwood vs Whitehaven

LoveForTheGame

Congrats Ravenwood. I was really impressed by the number of Ravenwood fans that showed up! Whitehaven was in the red zone on three different occasions and came away with no points. Two INTs and a missed FG. Well deserved win by the Raptors.

Classy posts by coach10ac and kwc. Good luck to your seniors in their future endeavors.

Da Haven will win...

The WHY will be explained later...

As for now it seems its about time for a little 'Competitive Banter'

READ MY SIGNATURE... I aint even gonna say it!!!!

HAVEN HAVEN HAVEN

Looks like the one trophy with the yellow flag stuffed in it is still all you will have for this year.

Sorry to say it but looks like REBELS may get another ðŸˆðŸ†

Edited by Fridaynitlites

Good year for Whitehaven ... kwc. I know your disappointment as my team was bumped early on as well.

Been fun picking the BGIM this year with one game to go.

Time flies and another year of football is almost to an end. Time to prepare my boys for AAU basketball . We surely will be in memphis more than once this year

Congrats Ravenwood. I was really impressed by the number of Ravenwood fans that showed up! Whitehaven was in the red zone on three different occasions and came away with no points. Two INTs and a missed FG. Well deserved win by the Raptors.