State Semi- Ravenwood vs Whitehaven

LoveForTheGame

Disciplined yes, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them really good. The way we played, any defense that made the playoffs would've looked good against us Friday night.

What do you think happened to WH in the playoffs? Serious question. You guys seemed to come on here for the last couple of weeks talking about the lackluster performances.

Guess the rubber match will have to wait. Good year. Maybe next year. Perhaps you can learn some humility before next season BHS.

Go REBELS!!!

You folks that think Message board banter has bearing on what happens between the lines are idiots. My humility or lack there of, in your opinion, has nothing to do with 3 RED ZONE TURNOVERS!!! I don't call plays mayne... The offense scoring ONE TD has nothing to do with what I say . Think before you speak  <_<

They won but they weren't the toughest

i told you we had faced back fields as good or better than yours. You saying we weren't the toughest is subjective. The fact that you scored your first offensive td with less than two minutes remaining is objective! Don't give the three turnover crap, your "D1" qb was baited into the picks by the best D you've seen this year, the FACTS back that up!

You folks that think Message board banter has bearing on what happens between the lines are idiots. My humility or lack there of, in your opinion, has nothing to do with 3 RED ZONE TURNOVERS!!! I don't call plays mayne... The offense scoring ONE TD has nothing to do with what I say . Think before you speak  <_<

Excuses, Excuses. Stats are stats and you did not have enought to win. Maybe you will realize WH is not as good as you think they are. Maybe next year. You know what they say about excuses ;)

• Upvote 1