State Semi- Ravenwood vs Whitehaven

LoveForTheGame

You folks need to quit talking out the side of your necks! Ravenwood doesn't have a better football team. Whitehaven have played competitive Playoff games due to shots in the FOOT not because our talent or coaching isn't still State Champion level.

If you guys go to the Arlington vs Whitehven thread and see my wrap up analysis I clearly kept it 100. We were 3 TDs better than Arlington but gave them back the confidence that we TOOK from them on that 1st down Touchdown. There's no Mark Dodson on this team BUT Jordan Williams and the Whitehaven Defense is simply better than you folks, who aint seen ONE Piece of real game film of Da Haven, think they are. Keep thinking Ravenwood is a Massive Step up. :rolleyes:  

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

You folks need to quit talking out the side of your necks! Ravenwood doesn't have a better football team. Whitehaven have played competitive Playoff games due to shots in the FOOT not because our talent or coaching isn't still State Champion level.

If you guys go to the Arlington vs Whitehven thread and see my wrap up analysis I clearly kept it 100. We were 3 TDs better than Arlington but gave them back the confidence that we TOOK from them on that 1st down Touchdown. There's no Mark Dodson on this team BUT Jordan Williams and the Whitehaven Defense is simply better than you folks, who aint seen ONE Piece of real game film of Da Haven, think they are. Keep thinking Ravenwood is a Massive Step up. :rolleyes:  

I never said WH didnt have great talent, in fact I emphasized that they did, oh and I have no ties to RW, just calling it how I see it.....

I still say RW is a better team even though they are not as talented.....

Roll your eyes all you want, and yea read my sig.....lol

Senator like my ole coach used to say if "ifs and butts were fruits and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas". That's why they play the game. Just cause you yell louder don't make you right.

There's no yelling... I just KNOW some of you gentlemen and bums alike have not even seen a Full quarter of Whitehaven Football yet you and others like you saying Ravenwood is all this that and the third. Mayne please. 

I know Football. What I saw on the TV broadcast that's on Utube isn't Awesome sauce. They can play. Very good special teams play, but Player wise, they look like teams Whitehaven has played before... And Beat SOUNDLY.

CAPS are used for emphasis, not me yelling  

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

I never said WH didnt have great talent, in fact I emphasized that they did, oh and I have no ties to RW, just calling it how I see it.....

I still say RW is a better team even though they are not as talented.....

Roll your eyes all you want, and yea read my sig.....lol

How many GAMES have you seen of Whitehaven, ever?