State Semi- Ravenwood vs Whitehaven

LoveForTheGame

I hadn't got a chance to watch ALL the Ravenwood games on Utube but the little that I saw against Indy they looked good but not GREAT. You have to be GREAT to beat a Jordan Williams led football team. He clearly is trying to cement his legacy as THE best QB (skill wise) to come out of Da Haven

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Y'all let the Senator enjoy his win against a not so good Arlington team before you get him all jacked up. Whitehaven always has a good team. They have played a weak schedule this year (no fault of their own). This next game they should get the breaks beat off them.

To the bolded statement, with ALL due RESPECT, TRICK PLEASE!

What does Ravenwood have to Beat the Brakes off of us with??? They got George Quarrles on stand by or something?

They must have 5 SEC prospects?

They plan on importing the best players that aren't playing in the Playoffs any longer from the Shelby-Metro area???

What do they have that makes them ABLE to Beat the Brakes off of US mayne??? 

Not really sure from top to bottom but I would say Indy, Centennial, and Franklin could beat anybody on Whitehaven's schedule except maybe Ridgeway IMO. I am NOT knocking WH and I have a lot of respect for them and the job their coaches do. I just believe RW is better this year.....

I think all those teams you named couldve also possibly been beaten by Whitestation, Melrose, Ridgeway, or (early season) Memphis East. Ravenwood has been putting up crazy numbers all year. Can't wait to see them in person!

What does Ravenwood have to Beat the Brakes off of us with??? They got George Quarrles on stand by or something?

They plan on importing the best players that aren't playing in the Playoffs any longer from the Shelby-Metro area???

They have an SEC committ I believe playing WR, another good WR, and a good QB I believe. Defense gonna have to step up, hate Josh got hurt but I like this matchup for us. I believe Jordan will come through in the clutch like he has done all season

Not most hated most over rated. Beat an average team last week by 7, beat an average team last night by 7. Allowed a team last night with no speed and a freshman QB to score 28. That same team scored how many against Oakland? Just pointing out the obvious. You can play the "everyone hates us cause we are from Da Haven" stuff if you want but you are just hiding the fact that your team is not playing close to where they should be. If you played the guys from the East side bracket last 2 weeks you would have lost by 40. Oakland destroyed that team you played last night. Your state title team from a few years ago took care of business EVERY week and did not have these issues.

Not most hated most over rated. Beat an average team last week by 7, beat an average team last night by 7. Allowed a team last night with no speed and a freshman QB to score 28. That same team scored how many against Oakland? Just pointing out the obvious. You can play the "everyone hates us cause we are from Da Haven" stuff if you want but you are just hiding the fact that your team is not playing close to where they should be. If you played the guys from the East side bracket last 2 weeks you would have lost by 40. Oakland destroyed that team you played last night. Your state title team from a few years ago took care of business EVERY week and did not have these issues.

You sir/Ma'am, have no idea what you're talking about...

The C/O '13 was extremely special... Simple. But them being extremely special doesn't mean that this '15 class isn't also SPECIAL... Whether the margin is 1 or 1000, Jordan Williams and Company haven't lost... There are some good teams with some good coaches in Da M... People give us their best shot and actually BELIEVE they can beat us unlike the East TENN Teams that are like Lambs led to the Slaughter when they step on the Field against the Red Dragon... And the Round Robin of 7AAA is fine and all but it's nothing DIFFERENT from what is done in SHELBY CO.

So Yes, we are Hated because Y'all don't like MY brand of talk. IDC... When it's all said and done, outside of NO ONE, Whitehaven's A+ game is the best in 6A... We still haven't had that one Outlier performance for 4 quarters. If/When it happens I'll be here to let you and others like you know about it... Ya Hur Me..

READ MY SIGNATURE 

I love the bold and it fits perfectly for my next point.....lol

RW does NOT have as much talent, speed, quickness, or athleticism as WH w/ the exception of their WR Van Jefferson.....

This is a perfect example of how the team w/ the best players, most talent, isnt necessarily the better team.....

RW has a very stout defense, much more so than Rossview, to go w/ a very balanced offense.....

The level of competition takes a big step up this week, even though the opponent is less talented.....

This whole week is going to be fun.....lol

I think we leave should leave room for teams to improve as the season goes by. Oakland beat Arlington early in the season. Additionally, much more was on the line in that game last night. Everyone can dog Whitehaven all they want, but they just keep winning. It doesn't really matter what the score is, as long as Whitehaven's score is higher than its competition.