State Semi- Ravenwood vs Whitehaven

LoveForTheGame

What's funny is these people think just because we only beat a team by 7 and someone else blows them out. That means we not good as what our record say we are. But it's awfully funny that the supposed better teams have been sent home and we are still Rollin. ... the games are well under control and not as close as the score would dictate... this team has refused to lose all year long. Like i said rite now it's about heart. Toughness and who wants it more. These seniors have a chip on they shoulder about last year. So wether its by one point or 20 we just want the W..... they still count if they ugly... trust me! Respect da Haven

What's funny is these people think just because we only beat a team by 7 and someone else blows them out. That means we not good as what our record say we are. But it's awfully funny that the supposed better teams have been sent home and we are still Rollin. ... the games are well under control and not as close as the score would dictate... this team has refused to lose all year long. Like i said rite now it's about heart. Toughness and who wants it more. These seniors have a chip on they shoulder about last year. So wether its by one point or 20 we just want the W..... they still count if they ugly... trust me! Respect da Haven

And there it is!

ravenwood is a good matchup for Whitehaven. Should be a really good game. And whoever wins should be a really good game for Maryville/Oakland. This years championship game will be a lot better than last year. 4 really good teams left standing

I'm not calling you a troll, per say, but that Score Prediction is definitely Troll-ish and obviously doesn't have the Jordan Williams Factor in the "calculations"

(pause)

Lol the "Jordan Williams" factor, I like that. He's the best QB we've had since I can remember. Do u know of any offers he has?