5A Semis (13-0) Hillsboro @ (12-1) Ridgeway

HighLife

If they don't have good DE's or speed in the secondary they can hang it up. If the de's let Harrison get to the edge and the db's slow they won't stand a chance. EH will have a field day and this game won't be close

DE and DB are their strength, then again their whole defense is good, I have no dog in this fight but this is the game I would want to see out of all others this week.....

If they don't have good DE's or speed in the secondary they can hang it up. If the de's let Harrison get to the edge and the db's slow they won't stand a chance. EH will have a field day and this game won't be close

Hillsboro has the #1 Defensive player in the state DE Kyle Phillips, all 6'4 255lbs of him. I think Hillsboro is faster then Ridgeway personally, so I don't see your thoughts happening on this game

Hillsboro has the #1 Defensive player in the state DE Kyle Phillips, all 6'4 255lbs of him. I think Hillsboro is faster then Ridgeway personally, so I don't see your thoughts happening on this game

Why would you think Hilsboro is as fast as Ridgeway? They got some All State Track guys out there?

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Is this guy actually ranked higher than McMillon guys???

k-dub? coach10ac?

BHS:

Depends upon the recruiting service. In one, Josh is rated either No. 1 or No. 2. In another, he's rated No. 11 or 12, while Drew Richmond over at MUS is rated No. 1. Then there are others. However, I do remember seeing his name on every one that I've seen this year. He's LEGIT.

He's got offers from LSU, Bama, UT, Vandy, and Ole Miss to name a few.

Kyle Phillips 247 profile

Edited by kwc

They have speed. I'm telling you, Hillsboro RB #13 is a UT commit and will be the fastest player on the field Friday night. I think you guys are strongly underestimating this Hillsboro team

I guess its the point of Nobody seeing each other. All 3 posts all the M folks are talking about speed speed speed. do y'all really think that you're going to play a team that's predominantly black without any speed? I never heard or seen a team like that.

I guess its the point of Nobody seeing each other. All 3 posts all the M folks are talking about speed speed speed. do y'all really think that you're going to play a team that's predominantly black without any speed? I never heard or seen a team like that.

WE (Memphis folks) just don't give Yall (Nashville folks) the credit for being as fast as Yall THINK Yall are, as Yall aren't giving US the credit for being as fast as we think WE ARE... 

No one is saying Memphis boys will blow the Nashville Area schools away with speed... We're saying yall have never seen the amount of guys with Speed AND MOVES that we have in da M.

WE (Memphis folks) just don't give Yall (Nashville folks) the credit for being as fast as Yall THINK Yall are, as Yall aren't giving US the credit for being as fast as we think WE ARE...

No one is saying Memphis boys will blow the Nashville Area schools away with speed... We're saying yall have never seen the amount of guys with Speed AND MOVES that we have in da M.

I think yall think the Memphis schools are just that much more athletic, which couldn't be further from the truth. Hillsboro has 3 kids with SEC offers, & a few others who have committed to 1AA schools.. They are just as talented if not more talented then Ridgeway, who is also very talented. Just saying. They will definitely come to play Edited by HighLife

I think yall think the Memphis schools are just that much more athletic, which couldn't be further from the truth. Hillsboro has 3 kids with SEC offers, & a few others who have committed to 1AA schools.. They are just as talented if not more talented then Ridgeway, who is also very talented. Just saying. They will definitely come to play

We Memphians KNOW Hillsboro is athletic. I remember the wars they had with Melrose while I was in undergrad... Ridgeway will not out athlete the Burros alone... But their Depth of Quality Skill players may catch them off guard early... Even still this likely will be a close game because of Coaching Adjustments.