State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

We do not have gunslinger by know means. I just don't see us giving up much points, we haven't all year. I believe , on film, Trousdale's line was better than Grace and they have the most explosive back in 2a with Harper. They also had a very dynamic QB. We only gave up 21 to them. I do not believe Grace's offense is as good as Trousdale's. Just an opinion of course.

Harper was not 100% with a patchwork line. GCAs offense is better.

Just an outsider here, but Grace averages about 28 ppg. How good can the offense really be?

Look at our playof average though. We pulled of the gas in both games against one of the top rated defenses in the state. We really got on track the last half of the season. We had a change in the o line that made a huge difference! Trust me when I say it's getting better every week!

Look at our playof average though. We pulled of the gas in both games against one of the top rated defenses in the state. We really got on track the last half of the season. We had a change in the o line that made a huge difference! Trust me when I say it's getting better every week!

Sorry, but Oneida wasn't great by any means. They had too many close games with below average teams for me to crown them as really good.