State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

i hope you are correct. I believe we will be successful tomorrow as well. I believe its time to hear some score predictions on this board. From what I have seen on film, Grace has a large size advantage but Marion seems a lot faster across the board, the lineman look much quicker. I believe this game will be very close thru the half then Marion's fast paced offense takes its toll on the big's of Grace and rolls along.

Marion County 31

Grace Christian 14

Not a bad prediction. I don't think Grace has much hope of stopping Marion, but Grace will score some.

Zemen

The Ross Factor

Happy thanksgiving and God bless. See yall tomorrow.

Raven glad you were able to get the holiday off duty. Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow T'ers. Hope everyone enjoys the day with good food and fellowship and expresses true thanks for all you have. Please take a moment to also thank the men & women that are on duty both military & emergency services that aren't able to be with theirs today.

No turkey for me. Thanksgiving dinner was a cold pop tart and a handful of ritz crackers 👠but I'm grateful for that. I could be hiking a mountain in Afghanistan or eating sand in Iraq. God Bless our servicemen and women.

i hope you are correct. I believe we will be successful tomorrow as well. I believe its time to hear some score predictions on this board. From what I have seen on film, Grace has a large size advantage but Marion seems a lot faster across the board, the lineman look much quicker. I believe this game will be very close thru the half then Marion's fast paced offense takes its toll on the big's of Grace and rolls along.

Marion County 31

Grace Christian 14

Cmon now more like 31-28 gca

Raven glad you were able to get the holiday off duty. Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow T'ers. Hope everyone enjoys the day with good food and fellowship and expresses true thanks for all you have. Please take a moment to also thank the men & women that are on duty both military & emergency services that aren't able to be with theirs today.

No turkey for me. Thanksgiving dinner was a cold pop tart and a handful of ritz crackers 👠but I'm grateful for that. I could be hiking a mountain in Afghanistan or eating sand in Iraq. God Bless our servicemen and women.

Thanks crow! Got a picture today from my right tackle who played next to me of his dad over in the sand. He's comin home soon!

Marion County       31

Grace Christian      14

Wow, that's a pretty big prediction.......you must know something we don't. I say first one to twenty one. 24-21 mc

From that Stewart man

Class 2A Semifinal
Grace Christian Academy (10-3) at Marion County (11-1)

Head Coaches-GCA-Randy McKamey; Marion County-Ricky Ross
All Time Playoff Records-GCA-8-6; Marion County-50-27
Last Semifinal Appearance-GCA-2012; Marion County-2008
State Championships-GCA-None; Marion County-4 (2A in 1990 and 1992; 3A in 1994 and 1995)
Semi Finals Record-GCA-0-2; Marion County-6-2
Enrollment-GCA-345.6 (Multiplied by 1.8); Marion County-518
Offense-GCA-Wing T; Marion County-Multiple
Defense-GCA-4-3; Marion County-30 Stack
Winning Streaks-GCA-3; Marion County-8
Offense PPG-GCA-28.0; Marion County-43.7
Defense PPG-GCA-15.2; Marion County-11.8
Players To Watch-GCA-Kyron Inman (RB, Sr.), Jimmy Clevenger (QB, Jr., 1,196 passing yards, 10 TDs), Cameron Kuershen (RB/LB, Sr., 1,319 rushing yards, 12 TDs, 72 tackles), Kobe Kelly (WR, Sr., 41 catches, 795 yards, 8 TDs, 6 INTs), Dylan Todd (OL/DL, Jr.), Rhett Elwood (TE/DE, Jr., 4.5 sacks), Wade Sluss (RB/S, Jr.), Zach Beck (RB/LB, Jr.), Brandon Maiorin (LB, Sr., 79 tackles, 9.5 for loss)

Marion County-Blake Zeman (RB/LB, Sr., Class A Mr. Football Back Finalist, 1,650 rushing yards, 32 TDs, 111.5 tackles, 31 for loss, 10 sacks), Chandler Willis (OL/DL, Sr.), Deion Riley (DB/RB, Sr.), Josh Henderson (RB/DB, Jr., 704 rushing yards, 10 TDs), Blake Brooks (RB/OLB, Sr., 484 rushing yards, 2 TDs), Bryce Massengale (QB, Jr., 1,004 total yards, 15 TDs),
Bradley Baxter (LB/TE, Jr., 62.5 tackles, 9 for loss), Hunter McClain (ATH/FS, Soph., 54 tackles, 15 for loss), Alex Kirkendoll (TE/OLB, Soph., 99 tackles, 23 for loss, 2 sacks), Hayden Tudors (OL/DL, Sr., 51 tackles, 9 for loss)

Unless you have a gunslinger Qb and a few stud reviewers I doubt most people can put up 31 the way we are playing now. I could be wrong though but I doubt it.

We do not have gunslinger by know means. I just don't see us giving up much points, we haven't all year. I believe , on film, Trousdale's line was better than Grace and they have the most explosive back in 2a with Harper. They also had a very dynamic QB. We only gave up 21 to them. I do not believe Grace's offense is as good as Trousdale's. Just an opinion of course.